Chapter 12

(Wow, I was supposed to do a chapter from my other book but NOPE! So here's a new chapter)

(Your P.O.V.)

We look around to find something. I went outside in the front and looked around. Nothing. I went back inside and found Cory and Uni talking.  I sat down on the floor but I felt something banging on the floor. 

"Hey guys? Is that you?" I heard a voice say. I sounded like it came from the ground. 
"Guys! It's me, Adam" Adam said. "Go to the backyard and break the bush. There should be a ladder going down." He said. We went to the backyard and looked around. The bush was underneath a tree. Cory broke it and under it was a ladder like Adam said. We went down to find Adam and this cool secret base thing.

"I knew they were going to come after me so I built this." Adam said as we looked at the place.

"Wow Adam, How long did it take to make this?" Cory asked. I looked in the chest and saw all the stuff we took from the police station. "It took about a week but It was worth it." Adam answered.  

After a while of taking we need to go because we were going to be late.  I went ahead while Cory was still talking to Uni. When I got there everyone was lined up. I just quickly got in the line and listened to the guy talking. He looked at me. "And why are you so late?" He said getting close to my face. "I-I, um.." I stuttered. 

"For whatever stupid reason it is, Don't be late again!" He yelled. "Yes, sir." I said looking down.  Soon Cory came with Uni. The guy who yelled at me yelled at Cory too. After that we went to our house. Cory told me to meet him at Adam's house. I said Ok and left. 

When it was night I quietly made my way to Adam's house. But nope that was not going to happen because there was guys everywhere. One being the guy from earlier. I tried to make it to Adam's house. Keyword, tried. I got caught by the one and only the guy who yells a lot.

"What are you doing outside your house. You should be asleep inside your house. Why are you sneaking around!" He yelled. I didn't know what to do. I just stand, not moving at all. 
"My uh dog wanted to see... HER BOYFRIEND!" I yelled. I can't believe I said that. "She wouldn't stop whining and I couldn't sleep, yeah." I said. "That's not what happened!" Alpha barked.

"See, She just wanted to see him. He lives in a different house. So I thought I could just go to their house." I explained. He looked suspicious but he lead us to the house either way. As I walked in the house I could feel his eyes on me. I waved a Good-bye and shut the door. 

I went to the backyard and made sure that no one was watching me. I went down and went down. The guys stood in the corner guns up and pointing at me. "Woah, guys chill. It's just me." I said. They sighed and but their guns down again. "You scared us!" Adam said. 

"I hope no one saw me." I said sitting down on the table. I told them about the guy and the things I said. They told me what they were talking about. I nodded, I knew what I had to do tomorrow. After that I went home, unseen. 

The next day was going to be hard. I needed to go to the farm and open all the cells. Adam was going to set the place on fire. Cory was going to bring guns to the farm.  That's exactly what happened. I ran to the farm once the fire started. Making sure they didn't see me, I went to the back of the farm. 

I flipped the levers. There was a lot of them so I just flipped them all. I waited for Cory to get here and soon he did. He throw the guns down the ladder. Then we made our way back to Adam's house. Adam was there, he gave us some guns. After a while the guys came and shot at us.