1k special

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The group and I walked though the VERY hot wasteland. I feel bad for Alpha and Uni, they are probably burning up. I sigh, I look up ahead and I see something...

"Guys, I think I see camp." I said with a hint of happiness that we can get out of this heat.

We walk to the camp, Gun ready to shoot. I stare at this place. It has two tiny houses and an another medium-sized house in the middle.

"I got this one." I say pointing to the small house. "I'll go with you." Cory says. I feel my body start to warm up.

"Hey, are you okay?" Cory ask. I nod my head. Alpha starts to stare at me.
"You sure?" She says in a mocking tone.
I glare at her. I don't like Cory, I don't like Cory...Ugh! I thought trying to convince myself.

We walk into the house. I look at the place. It has a living room with a couch the has blood on it. A small dining room table but no kitchen. There is a small hallway that has two doors. One being the bathroom and the other door leading into a bed room with a pretty big bed. Two people can fit on the bed.

We walk out of the small house. I see Nick and Adam. "Hey guys." I say.

"We found a bed in the house, there is also a bloody couch in there if you want to sleep on that." I say trying to light up the mood. Nick lets out a chuckle. Adam rolls his eyes. "Yeah, I totally want to sleep on that." He says with sarcasm. I laugh. "What did you guys find?" Cory ask.

"We found a bed. But we should see what is in that house." Adam says pointing at the bigger house. I nod and we head to the house. When we get in, a smell hits us. A very disgusting smell. It smelled like something was rotting right in front of us.

"Nope." I said with a disgusted look on my face. I left the house with Alpha and Uni. I wait, daydreaming about a certain someone. I look up to see the guys come out, Nick running to a corner and throwing up.

"Ok, well we found the kitchen." Cory tells me. I can only guess what is in there. I look up at the Sky. The sun was setting. I sigh. "We should probably head to bed early." I say and they nod. I start to head to the small house that Cory and me check out.

"Hey, (Y/N) mind if I sleep with you." Cory ask. I blush, not knowing what he meant.
"W-What do you m-mean?" I stuttered. He's face turned red. (Or what you can see of his face, you know the camera- whatever) "Um, I uh wanted to maybe uh" Cory stuttered. I laugh. "Sure."

We go inside the bedroom. I set my bag down. I take out my jackets and sweaters So Uni and Alpha can sleep on them. I look at Cory. He is sitting at the end of the bed. "So I can sleep on the floor with Alpha and-" He cut me off.
"N-no we can sleep on the bed t-together." He smiles. I feel my body start to heat up as if I'm in a oven. "S-sure." I said.

I laid down on the bed and faced the opposite side of Cory. Not wanting him to see my flustered face. I fell the bed shift a little as he gets in the bed with me. I close my (E/C) eyes.

After a few hours I couldn't sleep knowing that my crush was inches over from me. I felt something put its arms around my waist.

"(Y/N), I wish you knew how I felt." Cory whispered. My eyes widen. Does he think I'm asleep? I think to myself. I shift a little making him pull back his arms. I hear him whisper 'shit'. I turn to face him. When I did he stared at me. I did the same. "Sorry, I didn't k-know that y-you were awake." He apologize
"It's f-fine." We just looked at each other, not saying a thing. I blush, knowing what I might do next might not work. Building up my courage, I slowly lean on his chest. Putting my hand on chest as well.

"Maybe I do feel the same." I quietly say.
He's 'eye' widen. "R-really?" He said. I nod my head. He puts he's hands on my waist. What happens next I will never forget. We start to lean in. Then, our lips touch. I feel like the whole world lit up, even though it was dark outside. I don't know any other way to describe it. It was magical as cliche as it sounds. We pull away to take a breath.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Cory says.
"I love you too." I say back.
We both fall asleep in each other arms.

OMG... this is so cute. I didn't know what to do for the 1k special so this is the best your going to get. A very bad fluff or something. This has nothing to do with the original story. I just thought that I should do something for getting 1k. Plus you guys have been very patient. Anyways, guys if you have any think to say, put it down in the comments and like/vote if you like the story.

MariahReading out~

940 words~