3k special

I been with this group for a long time, yet they haven't noticed that I have dog ears and a cat tail. Well, I guess that's good? I kinda forgot that I have ears and a tail as well. Anyways, we been traveling,like always, to find somewhere else to stay the night.

We saw what looked like a super market. We looked at each other with excitement and headed forwards.

"Ok, I'm going to this part of the store." Adam said, pointing at the right side of the store.
"I'll go with him." Nick said, walking over to Adam.

"So, I'm stuck with you again?" I asked, with a smile.
"Yup, that's right." Cory said as he heads towards the left side of the store. I sigh and walk towards him.
Uni and Alpha following behind us.

As I look at the empty shelves I see something in the back. I try to grab it but it was too far. I look to see if Cory could help me.

"Hey Cory! I think I found something!" I pointed to the thing in the back of the Shelf. Cory was able to get it, and to our surprise there was another one. I looked through the bag while Cory tried to get the other one. I found a few cans of food, water bottles, and a note. It said

Dear (R/N),
I hope you found your way out of the hell hole that saved you and the kids. I made sure that there was enough food and water for all of you. There is a tent in the back as well so you can sleep in. It's very heavy so be careful. It's sad I had to stay here but as long as I know your Ok then I can die peacefull. I hope you guys are ok, I want to believe your ok...
*there are wet makings as if the person writing this was crying*

Your beloved husband,
Chris

I start to feel tears form. This person had a family, yet there gone. I calm myself down as a look to see what Cory is doing. He was able to get the heavy bag down. I zip up the bag of food and water and carry it. I look down at the ground. Cory was smiling, most likely happy that we got pretty good loot. But when he looked at me, his smile faded.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I slowly give him the note. As he read it his eyes widen. I start to think if I had a family that cared about me.
"(Y/N), we should head back." Cory says quietly. I nod and we go back to the front of the store.

"Woah, you guys work perfectly together, look at all this stuff!" Adam says happily.
"How about we put this tent up outside?" Cory says as we all nod.

Putting up the tent was a challenge. But we did it and just like the note said, it was a large tent. As the sun starts to set, we made a fire. We ate some food, told some stories and then headed to bed. But the problem was, I couldn't sleep. Alpha slept next to Uni which was adorable as hell. So I was able to go outside to see the night sky. As I sat on the ground, I took off the hair clips that were holding my ears back. Taking my tail out as well.

Until I heard the tent unzip and someone step outside.
"(Y/N)?" Someone says. I was Cory, I could tell his sweet voice from anywhere. I didn't say that.

I quickly try to grab the hair clips from the floor. Yet I end up falling on the ground. Nope, instead I fall into Cory's arms.
I quickly put my hood on so he can't see my ears, blushing like crazy.
"Are you ok? Why did you put your hood on?" Cory ask. He's eyes widen as he sees something I couldn't hide.
My tail...

"(Y/N) what's that?" Cory says as he tries to touch my tail but I slap his hand away. I blush even more if that's possible. He slowly grabs my hood and pulls it down. Revealing my ears.

"How long have you had these?" Cory ask.
"Every since we met." I said quietly. Cory smiled.
"You look even cuter now." He said.
My eyes widen.
"W-what?" I stuttered.
"You heard me. I said you look cuter now." He repeated. He quickly pecks my lips with kiss. I blush a darker red.
"How about we go back to sleep?" He said as he grabs my hand and leads me to the tent.

We lay on the ground of the tent. Cory cuddling me. Still trying to process what just happened. My crush just found out that a was a cat dog person, yet he loves me? I look up to see Cory's eyes were closed. Yet he wasn't asleep.

"I love you (Y/N)." He says.
I smile. "I love you too."

Holy mother of dogs that took a long time to do. Well I never thought I see the day where I get 3k views on a book. But here we are. I hope everyone liked this. Don't worry, the next chapter will come out soon. School is a pain in the behind, but I'm going to pull through. The drawing is by me, if you like it then check out my art book.

MariahReading out~

926 words