Chapter 10

(Your P.O.V.)

I could only think off what they did to Cory and Uni. Maybe I could ask where the Farm is? Right now I really don't know what to do. My friends are gone and I'm all alone. It was morning by the time I finished My thoughts. Maybe I should go outside and look around for the farm? That's the only choice I can think of. 

I slip out of my bed, grab my bag and went towards the door. But as I grab the door knob I could hear something, it sounded far away but... it sounded like a dog? I turn the knob and open the door. I could see something in the distance. It was black and white but I couldn't really see it. As it got closer and I make out who it was. 

"Alpha?" I asked. She got closer and jumped on me. "Oh my Gosh, (Y/N)! I missed you so-" But she was cut off by something and It sounded like an explosion. It most likely came from the town. "Maybe we should go check it out?" I asked Alpha. She just nodded and rubbed her head on my leg. I made my way to the town to see people running around and the town was on fire. Their was a guy standing on top of a building.  He was yelling and shooting at the building and it was just a wreck. I looked down from where the guy was at to see Cory, Nick and Uni. I looked around and then ran over to them. 

"Cory! Nick!" I yelled as I ran to them. Cory looked up and smiled when he saw me. I hugged him because I missed him so much. I was to good to see them. Nick looked at us, something was different about him. He didn't have the weird clown makeup and his clothes were different. I didn't care at the moment. "(Y/N), Thank god we were able to see you again but we should probably get back." Cory said as we went behind the house because of the guy on the roof.

"(Y/N), So much stuff happened when they took you away. We went to the farm and at first it seemed like a Farm. When we went inside and to the bottom floor we found so many people. That's where we found Uni, Alpha and Nick. Then we heard the explosion and we THINK that it's Adam that's up there." Cory finished taking a deep breath. I smiled, "I'm just happy I found you guys."

I looked at the guy, 'He said that he could be Adam.' I thought. Cory went up to him to see if it was him. "Adam? Is that you?" Cory asked. He looked down, "Cory? It is you! Give me a minute." He said as he came down.

"Oh my God, It's really you. Nick, (Y/N) and.. Uni. Look Uni, I'm sorry for what happened. I wasn't thinking Straight. I'm really sorry." He said looking at Uni.

"Well we should probably loot the houses." I said looking at the houses. They all nodded. We looked in each house trying to find some weapons. Adam had some guns that he gave Cory and me. At the last house there was a park. Uni and Alpha played at it but Nick said something about guys with guns. "Wait, This seems too easy. We are just looting the place and nobody is stopping us?" I pointed out.

"She's right. This is way too-" But as Cory looked around he saw a lot of guys that were pointing their guns at us. Cory told us to throw our guns on the ground. We did that and the guys grabbed us and took us to this building. 

Once the got us in a room they left. "Hello?" I called out. I could hear giggles coming from behind a pillar. "Why hello! It's great to see new people once in a while." A girl with a purple outfit said. She had a some what high voice. I unknowingly grabbed Cory's arm and held it close to me. I didn't really like this girl, She kinda scared me. We sat down as she answer any questions we had.

Alpha sat next to me as she whined. Uni tried to comfort her. "If you don't act in Character, I will either have a bad punishment or you will get to live." She said as we left.

(Short chapter today and I'm sorry about that but I will make the next one longer. For all you Aphmau and Mystreet fans, I will post the first chapter of "Maid Cafe Love" tomorrow so look out for that. It's a Gene x reader because I didn't see that many of them. Hope you liked this and I'll see you later.)

MariahReading out~

(813 words)