Chapter 3

(Your P.O.V) 

It didn't take that long to make it to the town that the weird guy was talking about. As we came up to it, we went through a gate.

"This kinda looks like my old junkyard..." was the first thing Cory said. 

The guy glared at him, "It doesn't matter what it used to be." 

Before tension could get any higher I cut in, "How about giving us a tour?" 

"At least someone's interested  in my lovely town, follow me," he lead us through the gate. I smiled awkwardly at Cory, he did the same. 

"This is Scott, usually he's the one to take care of the weapons," I started at him nervously, gripping my bag, "But I took them already." he finished. 

"(Y/N), why are we here?" I hear Alpha ask me. I looked over to her, "Huh?"

"You know why we're here. It's best to have a goal to follow. Right now we'll have to go by their goal," I tried my best to explain to her, again. 

"Still though, we could always get low level jobs..." She said. 

"Let's just stick with them, okay?" I look over to our new group as they continue their tour. "Come on, we should keep up with them."

One of the first places the weird guy showed us was this store, which was full of mushroom stew. I look around at all the weird objects and see something shiny. I go to investigate it but soon was called back over to the group. 

I took a quick look back at the spot and could make out the gold and red colors in the corner. I shrugged and made my way back to the guy giving us a tour. 

"What the heck Uni?!" Alpha growled at Uni for eating some y meat that was hanging in the store. The guy suddenly pulls out a gun and points it at Uni. 

"Whoa, Whoa. It's fine, he's a dog and probably didn't mean to do that?" I tried to reason with the guy. He slowly puts it down and whispers something about paying him back. 

Besides all that.... I forgot to mention Cory's robot thing, Dawn. I didn't realized he was here until he said something earlier while we were walking. 

"Guys, I think a storm is coming," Dawn said while scanning the sky. 

"Ooo, Better not say that in front of the townsfolk. They wouldn't like that news," the guy who is giving us a tour said. I eye the people around us but nod. 

We continue the tour and headed into a bar. I stood next to Cory and listened to the groups conversation. 

Suddenly everyone stopped talking when we head an old bell ringing. I looked out the window and see everyone gathering up. 

The whole group looks confused and go outside to see what's happening. I follow them with Alpha near me. 

At the top of the building where everyone was at, some guy started talking about random stuff. I really don't know what he was talking about but I have a very bad feeling about all this. 

I grab my stomach when a sudden nauseous feeling came over me. 

Alpha stood behind my legs looking at everyone, "(Y/N), I don't like this..." Her ear flicked, "They're talking about some weird stuff."