Chapter 15

{Your P.O.V}

Cory grabbed my shoulder, I turned to look at him. My eyes narrowed, I pushed him off and looked back at Mango. But.. He wasn't there. I looked around to find every one was gone. I growled, then suddenly I felt a pain go through my head. As if someone had took a gun and shot me. I fell to the floor quickly and grabbed my head, wishing that the pain would stop. 

I looked up to see a pair of light blue eyes, or should I say blue eye. I knew those eyes too well. 

Those were the eyes that belonged to my best friend. I groaned in pain, "A-Alpha?.." She blinked and tilted her in confusion. "(Y/N)? Please wake up. Please..." She rubbed her head on my hand. The pain from earlier came back faster than when it left. 

I yelped in pain as I laid down on the ground and held my head. I closed my eyes, and I could hear yelling and... barking? Was that Uni and Alpha? No it can't be.. Maybe it's some other dog.

The shot of pain came back worst than before. I couldn't bare it anymore. I yelled loudly as I shoot up and opened my eyes. 

My breath was fast and sharp. I turned to see that Cory, Nick, Uni and.... ALPHA! My eyes widened as I saw her. She looked scared and was shaking. I felt tear come down my face. I quickly went to grab and hug her. She barked and tried to get out of the hug. "Alpha! I was so worried that you had gotten hurt." I yelped as I felt her push me off. 

"(Y/N)? You could have warned me before you did that." Alpha said. I looked up to see Cory and Nick. "Oh thank god that your Ok." Cory sighed as he helped me get up. I'm beginning to notice something. Cory is being really nice to me and helps me when I need help. I didn't think much of that. Maybe we are just that close of friends. Yeah that's why. 

Once I was up, we went to look for Adam. Alpha ran out before Adam could do anything. So he must be in there.  He's probably either worried about Alpha or mad that she left for no reason.  

I was still pretty shaken up by the Nightmare thing. This was the second time I thought I lost Alpha. I need to make sure that it doesn't happen again. Cory was the one to help me, I was able to lean on his shoulder.

We went inside the house part of the base and see that they raided everything. The walls were broken and you could see the gun holes in the wood.  The door had been kicked down and the windows were broken.  

All I could hear was yelling, most likely from Adam. I was nonsense like "Get out of here!" or "I have the big guns here!". Cory sat me down on the floor as he went to talk to Adam. Probably to calm him down or something. I sat there waiting for them to calm down Adam. Alpha sat next to me.

"You Ok?" She asked. I lied and said 'yes'. I still felt pretty dizzy and sick. Being sick right now wasn't the best thing. A sudden LOUD noise got me out of my daze. I looked up to see Adam pining Mango on to the wall. He was yelling at him. I got up to get him off Mango but quickly fell  back on the floor. Cory was able to get Adam off and Nick came to help me. 

Cory was explaining to Mango that we needed those supplies badly. But Mango was saying that they were at their base. Nick tried to help me by making me laugh. "You know I could always make you medicine but It would probably make you more sick." He smiled and I let out a small weak laugh. 

After Cory trying to get Mango to take us to the base, He finally agreed to do it. We were walking towards the base. The whole time Nick tried to make me laugh, sometimes succeeding. In the corner of my eye I could see Cory glaring at him. If you asked me why, I wouldn't know. 

We got there after about 30 minutes. We went straight into an alley. Then into a very tall building. Well, Everyone else except me. I didn't feel go about going up there to talk to their leader. It probably going to end up badly. I went around to look for water or something to drink at least. 

But from there it went downhill..

(Sorry that this was so short. I wasn't in the mood to do this. But here you go. BTW you all probably knew about the fact that the Reader was asleep. Hope you liked this short chapter)

MariahReading Out~

(826 words)