Chapter 13

(Your P.O.V.)

We were able to make a base. I really cool one. It was big and had walls. I we were able to make a deal. Bottle caps for Power Armor. It took a lot of talking for them to get 4 pairs of Power Armor. But we were able to make the deal, So whatever. It was supposed to be at Seaport.

Seaport was a nearby City. That's where we're making the trade. Cory, Adam, and I went first to look for the guys selling us the Power Armor. The smell of the Sea was a good but bad smell. That doesn't matter, what matters is getting the Power Armor.

There was a few buildings and we went into them. In the back of the buildings was a small shop thing. I wasn't sure about this, What if they are fake? I tried to get these thought out of my head.
"Hey we go, This should be the place." Adam said looking at it. Cory must have seen that I was worried because what was wrong.

"Huh, oh nothing just a bit worried about this whole thing." I admitted. He looked at me, "Hey, don't worry. Everything will be fine." I felt a little better knowing that we might be safe. We looked around and was able to find him. He looked at us and smiled at me.

"Ok, follow me. First let me see the Bottle caps." He said. I was the first to speak up, "First we need to see the Power Armor." Adam continued, "Yeah, to make sure it's the real deal." He nodded and told us to follow him and his guys. We did and he took us to the back of an alleyway.

I didn't like this too much because they could easily kill us and maybe do other things I do not want to say. They took us to the Power Armor and we looked at them. I had to make sure that they were real. I could tell real ones from fake ones. Bounty business gave me some good tips and tricks. They looked pretty real, the helmet was the right materials. The whole suit was in pretty good shape. Being here with these guys was getting a bit weird.

I could feel someone staring at me, my guess is that it was the guy. I think his name was shark or something. Besides that I don't know how I'm going to wear that. It's made for guys and It's pretty big and heavy. I'm somewhat strong so maybe I could take it.

Cory and Adam tried to talk to these guys. They didn't really want to say anything. Well to Cory and Adam, they found some interest in me though.(What am I doing with my life.) One of the other guys tried to flirt with me. I didn't like that at all. I quickly made my way to Cory's side.

I took my handgun out and hid it. They wanted to get it over with so that's what we did.

We called out for Nick, Alpha and Uni to come out. They did and Nick really didn't want to give them the bottle caps. I had to somewhat yell at him to give them up. He did and stepped away.

We turned around to get the Power Armor. "Don't even touch that armor." the Shark guy said. I turned back to them to see them pointing their guns at us. "What?" Cory said. The Shark guy laughed, "We have the upper hand here. It would be a smart choice to just leave."

"I thought you would say that." Cory said, pulling out his gun. Adam and I did as well. The other guys look surprised, They didn't expect this. "How do you want this to end? We can all die." Cory said. I continued, "Maybe you can walk away with those bottle caps."

"So, how do you want this to go?" Adam asked. The guy look at us, "Fine, we'll leave. You can take the Armor." He told his men to put the weapons down and they left. It felt good to actually win something. The guys were also happy about this. They talked happily about it as I looked at the Power Armor. It's going to be very heavy to carry. I sighed as I tried to get it out of the building.