A Beautiful Stranger

Summer was coming to an end and I watched as people started to file into the room. I was stood getting a drink from the bar of this tiny, dingy looking pub that the University called a venue. It was a Friday night and I prayed the swarm of people would soon stop. Yes classes started Monday but I wasn't really expecting so many freshmen to be here tonight, I thought most would be arriving tomorrow. Hearing a glass being placed on the bar snapped me out of my daze. Thanking the bartender I collected my drink and made my way over to the stage. A small group of people had taken the front of the stage, I didn't mind though, I could see just fine from where I was stood. As I patiently waited for the gig to start I let my mind wander to how different my life was now compared to a few months earlier. 3 months ago I was in a long term relationship, we rented our own house together and everything seemed perfect. But I changed, we both did. My ex and myself had become different people and it was time to move on. It broke both our hearts but neither of us were truly happy. So we both packed our things and left the home we'd shared for 2 years. After living at my parents for a month I decided to go to University and start a fresh. Meet new people and have some fun.

A presence pulled me from your thoughts. I didn't have to search for where it was coming from I already knew. I could feel the eyes burning into me. Looking up from my drink my eyes locked with a set of hazel ones. My stomach tightens as I take in his beauty. Long black hair framing his face landing at his shoulders. I'm close enough to see the 3 piercings in his bottom lip and I cant help but imagine how they'd feel against my lips, against my skin. A smirk spreads across his face as I felt my cheeks begin to burn. He looked like a vampire, all in black and so pale. I spent the rest of the show completely mesmerized by him. Watching his every move, his voice sending shivers down my spine. His eyes always found mine, even in the chaos that was happening around me. The band had finished their set by the time I realized just how long I'd spent completely transfixed on this beautiful stranger.
"We are Motionless in White and you guys have been awesome! Thank you!" Shouted the stranger not once dropping his gaze from mine. I had started to attempt to make my way to the bar still feeling his eyes on me as I gently pushed my way through the crowd. The bar was pretty full so I waited at the end closest to the stage to be served. The crowd was getting pretty rowdy over the next band on stage, I looked over to see if he was still there. My heart sank a little seeing he had gone. Turning back to the bar, I finished the last of my drink trying not to get too hopeful that I'd see him again.

-Chris' POV-
Standing on the stage in darkness I took the opportunity to check out the crowd. It was a good crowd given Classes didn't even start till Monday.

"Its a really good turn out!" Ricky spoke into my ear. I was going to reply to him but out of the corner of my eye I saw a red light flash up behind the sound booth. Showtime. Giving him a gentle shove he got the message and made his way over to his spot on stage. We were starting with Immaculate Misconception, Balz started on the keyboard and that was our count in for us and the light techs. In perfect sync the lights came up and we started playing upon me screaming 'what the fuck'. It was the perfect song to start our shows with. We could really make an entrance with it. Once my eyes had adjusted to the sudden bright lights I was able to see the crowd. It was alive with everyone jumping about, heads bouncing along to the music, fists in the air. All but one person. I spotted a red haired girl staring into her drink. Her hair was incredibly long and framed her face nicely. I could see her pale skin and heavy eye makeup as she played with the straw in her glass. Through her hair I managed to make out the tight Slipknot vest top she was wearing. It was then she looked up and found my eyes instantly. Her blue eyes locked with mine and I nearly lost my words. She was intoxicating me and I felt so drawn to her. Thoughts of her in my control, submitting herself to me filled my head. I smirked shaking the thoughts, I didn't want a boner on stage. I spent the rest of the show unable to take my eyes off her for long. Every glance being met by hers.

Our set was over before I knew it. "We are Motionless in White and you guys have been awesome! Thank you!" I shouted to the crowd not once taking my eyes off hers. I watched her carefully as she made her way out of the crowd and to the bar. I made a mental note of where she had stood and left the stage. I joined my band mates in the back room behind the stage. Everyone was ecstatic, we had played a really good show even with me being more that slightly distracted. "That was a really good show! One of our best to date and the crowd was amazing." I boasted proudly to the rest of the guys. "The crowd or the red haired girl you were staring at all night?" Ricky shoved me playfully as he spoke. I glared at him before speaking. I didn't think he'd notice and I had to think of what to say. "No the crowd. And I wasn't staring, merely just checking her out from time to time. Anyway I don't know about you guys but I'm dying for a drink so I'm gunna go to the bar." I grabbed my wallet from the table in the room and made my way out. "So you're going to go pull that girl then!" Balz called after me. I responded by flipping him off as I continued to make my way back into the venue and to the bar.

As I approached the bar I saw her stood in front of me. Her bright red hair laid down her back, sitting at the base of her back just above her ass. That was a lot of hair and I couldn't help but think about tangling my hands in it as I dragged her round by it, pulled it while fucking her, held it while she sucked on my cock. I desperately tried to shake all these thoughts as I admired her figure. She was a short girl, no more than 5 foot making me over a foot taller than her. Taking a deep breath I managed to keep a clean mind as I approached her.

-Your POV-
Two tattooed hands appeared either side of me on the bar trapping me where I was. I would have normally kicked or punched the person behind me but I felt that strong familiar presence. He'd found me. His hair tickled my neck as he lent down, I felt the sudden cold of his piercings against my ear as he spoke. "What are you drinking?"
Instinctively I lent backwards into him turning my head to respond. "Vodka."

A small laugh left his lips as he raised one hand to get the bartenders attention. I was free to move should I wish to but I couldn't. I didn't want to. I wanted him closer to me. As he ordered my Vodka and his Coke I placed both my arms on the bar and leaned forward. This bent me over the bar slightly but just enough that my ass gently pressed into him. I watched as his other hand came slamming back onto the bar in a fist. Once the bartender placed our drinks in front of us and left he bent down to my ear again. "Don't think being in public will save you. Its dark in here and everyone is more interested in the bands." His voice was low as he spoke. Knotting my stomach with every word. I hadn't noticed his hand move until he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. I gasped and looked into his eyes. The once hazel eyes were now dark as he stared back at me with a small smirk on his lips. "Seeing as though your ass is already there you may as well put it to some use." He hissed. I instantly started to move my hips grinding my ass into him. "Good girl." He purred as he dropped his other hand to my hip, gripping it tightly taking full control of my movements. A small moan left me as I felt how hard he had become.

He clearly heard my moan as he suddenly turned me around and pinned me to the bar, both hands back at each side of me, his face so close to mine I could feel his breath on my face. I tilted my head up and he brought his face closer to mine. My eyes never left his as my breath caught in my throat, tilting my head slightly to my right. He continued to move his face closer to mine teasingly slow. Once he was close enough I pressed my lips to his. He took a sharp intake of breath and kissed me back. I was lost. Feeling his piercings brush against my lips as his tongue forced its way into my mouth. Tasting him as he explored and battled my own tongue. In one swift motion he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back breaking the kiss. I gasped at his suddenness as he brought his mouth to my ear. "I've warned you once." He growled as his other hand slipped up my thigh and under my skirt. Pushing my knickers out of the way, his thumb brushing my clit as he did. A low growl left him followed by a smirk. "I'm going to bring you right to the point of orgasm then leave you. You're not going to make a sound. And you won't follow me. Understood?"
"Yes sir." I responded submitting myself to him. With out warning he pushed two fingers into me and began thrusting them in and out of me, curling them up, hitting my gspot perfectly with every thrust. I bit down on my lip to keep myself quiet our eyes still locked and his grip on my hair tightening. I could feel my release building and my hips started to buck against his hand. He pressed his lips against mine again and kissed me deeply. I tangled my hands in his hair, hoping he'd stay. I needed him to stay. My heart was racing as I reached my peak and just like he said he pulled his fingers out of me, let go of my hair and pulled out of the kiss. I whimpered at his lack of touch and he was gone. I was left at the bar frustrated and alone.