Please just fuck me till we disapear

-Chris' POV-

That show was amazing. It was definitely our best one yet and I was completely blown away by the crowd screaming our songs back to us. I didn't think many people listened to our stuff that we posted online as it wasn't the best quality. It felt amazing. I gently put Scarlet down and turned my attention to my band mates. Everyone was ecstatic. I pulled everyone into a group hug. "Ew guys! I don't want to be covered in all your sweat!" Scarlet cried from the centre of the group hug. Everyone started laughing at her. "No seriously guys! You all stink! Get off me!" We laughed more and freed her from the hug. We all grabbed a bottle of water that had been brought in for us relaxing for a few minutes before we would be escorted into the venue for the after party.

"Guys? There's someone who would like to speak to you." Our stage hand said holding the door open more for a gentleman in a suit to enter the room. "Good evening boys, my name is James. I am a talent scout and you guys are just the band I'm looking for. If you would, I would like to get you touring. We'll start pretty local and work our way out. Build you guys up as a name, get you guys out there. What do you say?" Scarlets jaw hung open, I looked round the guys they were all just as shocked as me.
"Touring? When? With who? We're in uni?" I had so many questions they all fell out at once. James laughed at my shocked expression before answering me. "We will work round your schedules. We will work on getting you a better can it won't be amazing but it will be better than what you have. It's not going to be a headline tour, you'll be supporting other local bands for now. So what do you guys say?" I looked round at the guys again who were all nodding at me, grinning. "Yes! Thank you so much! Do you want my number?" I asked holding my hand out to Scarlet who had all our phones. She placed my phone in my hand smiling at me. I exchanged numbers with James thanking him again before he left.

Our stage hand came back to escort is into the bar. I followed first with Scarlet, everyone else followed behind. "Don't drink too much kitten, I'm not done with you yet." She squeezed my hand leaning into me. "What was that? I can't hear you." Scarlet blushed looking behind her at Devin and Ricky who were within hearing distance. "I won't sir." I smirked at her.
"That's my girl." I let go of her hand and gave her ass a small smack then grabbed on to it.

Headlining was rather weird. When we played last week we had left after hanging out backstage for a bit. Well the guys hangout backstage. I found Scarlet. This was different. We arrived at the bar to get our drinks as the stage hand kept people away from us so we could do it in peace. Once we all had our drinks we were escorted to a booth where people were welcome to come speak to us. It was strange, there wasn't a lot of people but it was strange having all these people come over to talk to us. Who loved our songs. The same people who had screamed our lyrics back to us. Scarlet was getting a lot of attention also which I could tell was making her uncomfortable and shy. She didn't understand why she was getting so much attention given she had no real status in the band till 4 days ago. And it wasn't like she was in the band. I wrapped my arm round her pulling her close to me. "It's okay kitten. They love you. I can't blame them, you look beautiful tonight." I whispered in her ear in an attempt to calm her.

After an hour we asked the stage hand to take us back stage so we could leave. He escorted us back to the room to collect our things and we all piled into the van. I loved playing live on stage but it was good to be home. I gave Scarlet the house keys to open up for us while we unloaded the van. Once everything was inside she locked the door placing my keys in the bowl by the door. She turned to me as I walked down the hall towards her. I grabbed her waist and lifted her up, she wrapped her arms and legs round me hanging on tightly. "Let's get you upstairs. You've been a naughty girl kitten."
"Guys, please put the TV on or something!" Vinny called from the kitchen backed up by the rest of the guys in the front room shouting please. Scarlet hung her head blushing as I laughed agreeing to them. I walked is up into my bedroom and set Scarlet down on the bed. I could feel her eyes on me as I walked to the TV to switch it on. I opened the drawer and pulled out a few items turning back to Scarlet.

"Stand up and strip. Leave your stockings and suspenders on. Then lay back down on the bed." Scarlet smirked at me slowly getting up from the bed taking her time. I placed the items on the bed and walked round to Scarlets side. She was still content on teasing me but that wasn't a game I was playing tonight. She'd teased me all night. I grabbed her hair pulling her face up until she was on her top toes. "I think you've teased me enough tonight little girl. Now I gave you a simple command. Strip and leave your stocking and suspenders on and lay back on the bed. This isn't a game I'm playing tonight. You've teased me enough. Now do as you are told whore!" I spat pushing her away from me releasing her hair.
"Sorry sir." She replied quickly following my orders. Once she had laid down on the bed I picked up the satin rope and tied her wrists and ankles to each bed post. Scarlet was already wet which made the next bit easier. I gently slipped the egg inside her and turned it on. She instantly pulled against her restraints. I watched her writhe around on the bed as I adjusted the strength of the vibrations. It wasn't long before she was a moaning mess reaching her peak. I then shut off the egg. She went to bite back but stopped herself. "This is your punishment for teasing me kitten. You'll cum when I say you can." I let her lay there silently for a minute or so then turned the egg on again. Turning it off just before she could cum. I repeated this for about an hour. Her wrists and ankles were red and sore from her pulling, sweat coated her making her hair stick to her face.

I switched the egg off again right at her peak. And pulled it out of her. "Please...please let me cum Chris." Scarlet whined looking at me. "Who do you think you're addressing?" I growled spanking the inside of her thigh. "Please let me cum sir! I'm sorry for teasing you sir!" She cried out pulling on the restraints once more. I ran my fingers up her thigh admiring how wet she was. "Good girl." I whispered before thrusting 2 fingers inside her. I kept a steady pace, curling my fingers up to hit her g spot with every thrust. I was intoxicated listening to her moans watching her fight the ropes that held her in place. She stiffened as her walls clamped round my fingers and she was silent. Hand gripping the ropes, knuckles white from how tightly she was holding on. One final thrust and she erupted into screams, her whole body shaking as she came.

"Good girl." I whispered in her ear. I rose from the bed and undressed. Scarlet watched me as I got back onto the bed and positioned myself at her entrance. It wouldn't take me long to cum. Her moans and watching her whine and writhe every time I stopped her coming had wound me up enough. I pressed my lips to hers as I pushed myself into her. She moaned breaking the kiss. I wasn't wasting any time, I started thrusting into her hard and fast as I kissed and bit her neck. It wasn't long before I could feel her start to clamp round me as she fidgeted underneath me. "Hold on a little longer for me kitten." I growled knowing I wasn't far behind her. "I...can't!" She almost screamed as she came, it didn't matter she pulled me with her. My thrusts were sloppy as we rode out our highs.

I pulled out sitting between her legs to catch my breath for a second. I watched Scarlets bare chest rise and fall as she laid with her eyes closed breathing heavily. I smiled standing up and untying her wrists and ankles gently placing each arm down after untying them. I kissed the marks on her wrists and ankles then trailed kisses up to her lips. I laid next to her and pulled her into me. Scarlet laid her head on my chest and I tickled her back till she fell asleep in my arms. My beautiful Scarlet.