An apology and a gig

-Your POV-
I woke up to Chris placing gentle kisses on my cheek and neck. I stretched, arching my back and pushing my ass into his crotch. A small groan left his lips as his hand grabbed my hip pushing me into him more. He moved his hand between my legs finding my clit and gently brushing against it. I gasped as he he circled it kissing and biting my neck. I snaked my arm behind my head grabbing his hair. His arm that was under me was wrapped round me as his fingers played with my nipple. I whined as Chris' hand left where I needed him. "Shhh kitten." He laughed as he pushed himself into me, his hand now over my mouth to muffle my moans. He continued to kiss and bite my neck as he massaged my breasts and thrust into me, building up his pace. The silence of the room was filled with our muffled moans. I could feel my orgasm building as he thrust into me hard and fast. "Come for me and scream my name." Chris growled into my neck removing his hand from my mouth and moving it to rub my clit again. Within seconds I was cumming screaming his name and taking him with me.

We'd laid cuddling in silence for a while before Chris started to move. "Come on stick one of my tshirts on and we'll go have breakfast." Chris said kissing my head. I got up picking up my knickers and Chris Tshirt from yesterday. The Tshirt barely covered me and I looked over at Chris who had put on some sweat pants. I stood taking in his beauty for a few seconds, admiring his tattooed pale skin and how toned he was. I had to force myself to look at his face before I got myself too turned on. Chris was stood smirking at me looking me up an down. "What?" I giggled confused at his expression. He walked over to me taking my hand and walking me to his full length mirror. "Look." He said standing me in front of it, standing behind me looking at me through the mirror. It was then I saw all the marks that littered my body. "Look at all the marks. The marks from my belt." He whispered running his fingers over the reddish purple lines that littered my thighs. "The bite marks and hickeys on your neck and chest." His fingers traced over them as he spoke. "The scratch marks that litter your body. All these show that you're mine. That you've been a bad girl and punished. That you were a good girl and rewarded. You look so fucking sexy in my Tshirt, all these marks on show." Chris growled bending down to kiss my neck. He spun us round and started walking us towards the door. "Now get that sexy ass downstairs!" He exclaimed spanking me as he did. I jumped up and giggled leaving the room.

-Chris' POV-

I walked behind Scarlet following her into the kitchen enjoying the view. I could hear the usual commotion from the guys as they messed about in the kitchen. Scarlet walking in silenced them. "Damn Scarlet! We know it sounded like fun but fuck!" Vinny shouted checking her out as he did so. She climbed onto a stool at the bar blushing at the attention. "Looking good Scarlet." Balz said winking at her. I stood in the door way clearing my throat. The guys stopped eyeing Scarlet and turned their attention to me. Ricky high fived me as I walked past and took a seat next to Scarlet. I poured her some orange juice and placed some toast in front of her. She smiled up at me  mouthing thank you. "So you guys had fun." Ryan passed comment eyeing the marks on Scarlet. "When you guys are finished perving we'd like to eat breakfast." I said bluntly. The guys all nodded and put their eyes back in their heads. I looked over at Devin, I really needed to apologise to him for last night. He was sat at the end of the breakfast bar occasionally glancing over at Scarlet and I. I grabbed my coffee and a slice of toast standing up and heading over to Devin.

I pulled a stool next to him and set my coffee down. Devin looked at me then back at his cereal. "Dude?" I questioned sitting down looking to make sure everyone was still not paying attention. Devin looked back at me. "I'm sorry for getting so mad yesterday. Scarlet explained what you were talking about, thank you for looking out for her. I just want you to understand how it looked. You were hugging my naked girlfriend in my bed. Yes I over reacted and for that I apologise." I said sincerely, I was genuinely sorry. Devin smiled at me. "It's okay. I get it. She's a beautiful girl and she is very sweet, look after her. And don't let you demons ruin it." I smiled at Devin wrapping my arm round him hugging him. He motioned his head towards Scarlet I squeezed his shoulder and went back to sit with her wrapping my arm round her.

Ricky's phone started to buzz on the bar. He swallowed his food looking at it. "Shit!" He shouted jumping up and leaving the room to answer is phone. "Did anyone see who that was?" I asked as we all sat puzzled. The guys shook their heads. "Could be his ex?" Balz said shrugging.
"Why would she call at this time?" Scarlet quizzed. There was a shared groan from the guys. "Basically she's a crazy bitch and Ricky is an idiot." Balz bluntly replied.
"Why not block her number?" Scarlet quizzed more. The guys erupted into another loud groan. "Okay! Okay! I get it." Scarlet responded raising her hands. I smiled at her rubbing her waist. "It's just we've been over this with him so many times. We're not groaning at you kitten." I reassured her as I didn't want her thinking she'd upset everyone. Ricky came back in and sat down continuing to eat his breakfast. We all stared at him expectantly. "What?" He asked with a mouthful of cereal.
"Are you okay? Who was it?" I pushed sensing something was off. Ricky put his spoon in his bowl sighing.
"The venue called that we played at on Friday, we have a gig there this Friday, were headlining! I was going to tell you guys after breakfast." Everyone started high fiving each other and talking about songs we'd play. Scarlet reached up cupping my face turning me to face her and kissing me. "Well done Chris." She whispered kissing me again.
"Do we all get well done kisses or shall we kiss each other?" Vinny teased. I flipped him off without breaking the kiss. "Seriously guys were trying to each breakfast!" Ricky laughed. I pulled out of the kiss and joined the conversations about what songs we'd play. Today was going to be a good day.