Fuck your pretty face

-Your POV-Friday Night-

"Are you ready to go kitten?" Chris asked entering his bedroom. I quickly put the last items if makeup back into his makeup case and turned around. He looked me up and down taking in what I was wearing. I'd chose to be a bit of a tease, wearing a black cropped top with a three eyes Siamese cat on with a tiny black skirt. Underneath I had stockings and a black lace garter belt with black lace underwear to match. The skirt was short enough that you could see the top of my stockings. While Chris was still watching me I bent over to put on my black heeled boots. "I'm ready!" I smiled.
"It's a good thing I'm keeping you backstage." Chris almost growled grabbing my hand. "Come on, Ricky and Devin are throwing a fit downstairs cause we haven't left yet." He laughed.

"Finally!" Ricky shouted upon seeing me in the hallway. Chris playfully punched him in the arm. "Keys? I'm driving." Devin grumbled something under his breath and tossed the keys to Chris. "Shot-"
"Scarlet has shot gun." Chris quickly interrupted Balz.
"That's not how it works!" Balz protested.
"It is now. Now let's go before Ricky and Devin start crying." Chris flashed a cheeky smile at them escorting me out of the house to the van.

It wasn't a long drive, after 10 minutes we were at the venue. Chris had his hand on my thigh and squeezed gently as we pulled up. The memories of our first encounter here came flooding back and my stomach did flips. Chris' hand left my thigh as he parked the van. Everyone jumped out and Devin held my door open for me. I rubbed his shoulder thanking him. I saw Chris looking at me, he tilted his head and a stern look flashed across his face. I quickly joined his side entwining my fingers with his. "Let's get you inside kitten." He turned his attention to the guys "you guys okay here while I get stuff sorted inside?" The guys nodded and Chris led me inside.

He led me to the backstage area sitting me down on the black leather sofa. He stood in front of me looking down at me. He'd done really well this week at curbing his jealousy, he'd been watching how I behaved with the guys compared to how I am with him. Watching my friendships with them grow. I could tell he still had his moments where he'd get angry but we were working on it. Now was one of those moments. "Chris, sweetie, it's okay. Please don't do this tonight." I spoke softly meeting his gaze. He reached a tattooed hand to my face, cupping my face. "It's okay. Devin is a gentleman and you're a very polite friendly girl. I love that my friends love you and you love them." Chris crouched in front of me, gently pressing his lips to mine. I kissed back brushing my tongue against his lower lip. He opened his mouth granting me entrance as I snaked my arms round his neck, moaning into his mouth.

"Guys? Can you not please." Balz said bringing us both back to earth. Chris stood up grinning at the guys as I looked down blushing lightly. "Jump up kitten." He said tapping my arm. I did as he said allowing him to sit down where I had been sat. Chris sat down and pulled me into his lap, holding me close. The rest of the band came in and started doing their own thing. Ricky sat down next to us and Vinny next to him. They started talking about the songs they were playing tonight and going over little things. After an hour they started readying themselves to go on stage. I watched as Chris stood in the mirror fixing his hair and makeup with Devin stood next to him doing the same. Chris towered over everyone. Just as they had all finished the stage tech came in. "You guys ready? You're on in 10. We're setting up your equipment now."
"Yeh were ready. Right guys, let's make this our best show yet! We are headlining after all." Chris said excited. He out reached his hand to me helping me up off the sofa. I followed the guys back stage and watched as they messed around with each other in their excitement. Their vibe was truly electric. Chris had an air of confidence to him and it was so attractive. "2 minutes guys." The stage hand said running past us scribbling on his clip board. "Chris?" I asked getting his attention. He turned to look at me. I reached up to his face standing on my tip toes, even in heels he was still too tall for me. He bent down meeting me half way as our lips collided. I pulled out of the kiss and kept my head close to his. "Good luck sweetie and have fun. I'll be here singing along." He smiled his thanks. In the last few seconds I hugged the rest of the guys and wished them luck.

The atmosphere as they walked on stage was unbelievable. It only intensified as Balz started the intro to Immaculate Misconception. I spent the entire show screaming the words to every song they played. The had rehearsed every night and I had gone with them to learn their songs. It was paying off. I was mesmerised by their performance. Their synchronised head banging, them jumping around on stage trying not to run into each other, Chris was the happiest I've seen him. He kept glancing into the wing at me to see me dancing and screaming away. I could hear the crowd going crazy, it wasn't a big crowd given the venue was tiny but I could hear them screaming lyrics back at Chris. During Puppets I could hear the crowd screaming the chorus back to Chris. This was there last song and the energy was amazing. After the line 'Is all a morbid demonstration of what helps me to sleep.' Chris opened his arms urging the crowd to do the next line. Perfectly in synch the crowd screamed 'fuck your pretty face!' Back at him and the room erupted with the ending of the song. Chris said his thank you's and the guys came off stage. I high fived them all as they past me, laughing at how sweaty they each were. Chris was last to come back, he ran towards me picking me up and spinning me round holding me so I was slightly above his head. When we stopped spinning he kept me held up looking into my eyes deeply, smiling. "Well done sweetie! That was amazing, best one yet!" I whispered to him kissing him.