Children of the night

-Chris' POV-

We pulled up at the house and Devin and I left Scarlet alone as to not raise suspicions. We exited the van. Scarlet followed Devin to the door as he unlocked it. He seemed to whisper something to her and she nodded running up the stairs. We all unloaded the van before heading inside. "What are you guys doing then? It's like 2 am" I asked sounding polite but I just wanted tabs on where everyone would be. "I'm going to bed. Ryan and Vinny are going to play video games. Ghost? Balz?" Ricky asked.
"Yeh I'm going to chill in my room." Devin replied, lying.
"I'll hang with these guys. Too early for bed. Loosers!" Balz joked motioning to Vinny and Ryan.
"Night guys, I'm going to go join Scarlet." I said heading upstairs with Ricky and Devin.
"KEEP IT DOWN! We can totally hear you guys every time!" Everyone shouted in unison. I stopped half way up the stairs blocking them. And looked at everyone. "Do you guys know how many times you've been in the front room and I've been fucking her in the kitchen?" A look of horror passed over their faces, they looked at the kitchen then the front room then at me.
"4 times guys. 4." I laughed and continued upstairs and into my room. Devin and Ricky went in their separate rooms.

Scarlet wasn't in here. I opened my bathroom door to see if she was in there but the light was off. Where was she. My phone buzzed in my jeans pocket. I pulled it out and opened the iMessage from Devin.
Your whore is ready to play.

My phone buzzed in my hands as a picture came through of Scarlet cuffed to his bed. Each wrist and ankle cuffed to a bed post. She was still fully clothed, gagged and blindfolded. Damn he worked quick. I put my tv on and left my room to give the illusion Scarlet and I were in there and headed to Devins room. I entered without knocking to see him tracing his crop slowly up her leg. I closed the door and motioned for him to come to me. "We can't do this in here! Ricky is on the other side of the wall the bed is against and you share a bathroom with Balz." I whispered harshly. Devin picked up a remote and put his TV on.

"Ricky sleeps with his TV on. I hear it when I don't have mine on. Balz won't be up here for hours. It will be fine she's gagged. And when she's not she'll have a cock in her mouth. We fucked her in the kitchen and no one heard." I stood thinking for a second then looked at her cuffed to the bed waiting to be dominated by us. It was so sexy and hot watching her please someone else, watching her follow someone else's orders all while I fucked her.

I walked over to the bed and knelt on it next to Scarlet not saying a word. I started to run my hand up her thigh, watching her react to my touch. Devin joined me on the bed kissing her neck. My hand reached up her dress stopping when I realised she didn't have knickers on. "No knickers? Now either you've been extra naughty tonight or Devin took them off." Scarlet pulled on the cuffs and tried to talk. Devin pulled away from her neck his lips brushing her ear as he spoke. "Such a naughty little girl, not wearing underwear. You've got no bra on either." He growled grabbing at her breast through the dress. I pushed her dress up and climbed between her legs. I watched as Devin harshly pulled on the low neck line of the dress causing the tiny spaghetti straps to break allowing him to free her breasts.

I took a moment to watch Scarlet squirm under Devin as took one nipple in his mouth and the other was teased by his fingers. I palmed at myself through my skinnies jeans listening to her muted moans. I started trailing kisses up her thigh. I placed a gentle kiss on her heat feeling how wet she was on my lips as she whined. I knew the cool from my piercings drove her wild. I slowly teased her clit with my tongue feeling her pull on the cuffs as she tried to move her hips and dictate where I licked. I moved my face from her and she let out a whine. "Now kitten, I'm in charge, I decide the pleasure you get. You know this." I spoke softly to her as I traced a finger down her wet folds and slowly pushing it inside her.