Like a moth to a flame

-Chris' POV-

I'd been laid with Scarlet cuddled into me for half an hour. Her head on my chest, arm draped over my stomach and her legs tangled with mine. My arms wrapped round her watching the gentle rise and fall of her chest. Her naked skin felt amazing against mine. I didn't realise I was smiling at her till she stirred beneath me and looked up at me. "Hey.." She said sleepily smiling up at me. "Morning." I laughed, kissing the top of her head. We still had at least half an hour before we needed to leave to get to our next lecture so we may as well make the most of it. I gently pull Scarlet up so she's nose to nose with me. Her eyes looking into mine, I bring my hand that isn't trapped under her to her face brushing the hair away. I kept my hand cupped on her small face, closed my eyes and kissed her. She sighed wrapping her free arm round my neck kissing me back as she wiggled herself closer to me. I gave her a hand using the arm that was trapped under her and wrapped round her back to pull her into me. Enjoying her tongue moving against mine and her hand in my hair, I could lay like this forever. She had such a hold on me and I barely knew her. This has happened before and when it did the bitch broke my heart. And now I was scared, history has a habit of repeating itself and I didn't want it to happen again. The first time nearly killed me, if it happened again it wouldn't be a case of nearly. It actually would kill me. But Scarlet was so perfect, so beautiful and undoubtedly there was this pull, this connection, we were drawn to each other. I never thought I'd see her again. It's fate that I did. That presence I felt when she entered the room I know she felt it too. I reluctantly pulled out of the kiss to check the time. We had to go otherwise we'd be late. I tapped her back with my trapped hand and she sat up freeing me. "Come on, we need to get ready and go to our next lecture." I spoke softly smiling at her. She nodded her head and smiled back at me.

Just before we left the house I quickly took Scarlet by surprise and pinned her to the wall, towering over her petite frame. She looked up at me expectantly. "As long as you behave I'll be nice. Remember just because we're in public doesn't mean I won't do what I have to. Do as you're told and you'll be rewarded." Scarlet looked up at me innocently before replying. "Yes sir." I smiled at her placing a gentle kiss on her lips before heading out to our next class.

The door to the class room was already open when we got there. I walked in first seeing my band mates at the back of the class and raising a hand to them as I headed towards them. Scarlet followed behind me as if she was waiting for instruction. I took the seat next to Ricky and looked round at Scarlet pulling the seat next to me out for her then tapping it. She nodded and sat next to me setting her things on the desk in front of her. "So you guys missed first period. Where the hell were you?" I asked as my band all looked stunned by Scarlets presence. Ricky laughed and responded to me. "We decided since you left so early we'd go get breakfast. But Balz slept in and Devin couldn't find his phone so by the time we got to the cafe we were already late." I laughed shaking my head. I looked to the other guys who were all just staring at Scarlet and I, I still had my hand on the back of her chair. "Do I need to punch you guys or are you going to stop staring?" Jealousy? Really? Why on earth was I getting jealous. "So I take it you found her and pulled her the other night then?" Balz asked finally taking his eyes off her. "This is Scarlet. Yes I met her on Friday and had you been in first period you lot would have met her too." Balz held his hands in the air mouthing okay. Scarlet looked at me after a few seconds of staring into her eyes I understood what she wanted. "Scarlet this is Ricky, Balz, Ryan, Devin and Vinny" I said pointing to each person in turn. She smiled and waved at the guys then turned to face the teacher who had just entered the classroom. With everyone's attention focused on the teacher I moved my hand from the back of her chair to her hand resting on her thigh. I take it in my own stroking it with my thumb. My hands dwarf hers. I couldn't not be touching her. I needed her touch like a moth to a flame. She squeezed my hand gently glancing at me. I smiled softly at her.

I felt a sharp pain in my leg. Someone had kicked me. I looked up and away from Scarlet to see Ryan and Vinny acting weird. They were touching each other and blowing kisses to each other. I cleared my throat and glared at them, they soon stopped. The marks on her neck were quite noticeable and their attention turned to them as her hair badly covered them. Pointing to her neck and then to me. I nodded catching their drift to be met with their dumbass smiles and thumbs up. Thankfully Scarlet was too busy taking notes to notice the guys acting weird. I really couldn't wait for it to be just me and her again. No one else, just us. That was simple and that's what I liked. Plus I needed to know her, I needed her. She had me excited and scared at the same time and that was fascinating yet terrifying to me. Was I really ready for this storm?

Contemptressजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें