Synthetic love

-Chris' POV-

The hotel wasn't far from the venue, Gaia was smart like that. I walked in and headed up the stairs to the room not paying much attention to my surroundings. I knew I shouldn't be doing this but I was in too much pain to think straight. Scarlet, the girl I loved had left me without giving me a chance to explain. Not that I deserved said chance. I broke her heart, she stuck by me when I was unbearable and I go fuck someone else. I didn't deserve her at all. But I was pissed at Ghost and Ricky, they should have let me tell her. I know they are her best friends but they shouldn't have told her. But I'll deal with them later.

I approached the door and knocked softly. Gaia answered in a tiny black robe and heels smirking. She wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped up. I grabbed her thighs catching her and kicked the room door closed as I entered. I knew I'd regret this but right now I didn't really care.

***

I walked towards the van. I felt like shit. We were traveling home today it was a 12 hour drive. I'd been with Gaia for most of this week. I looked up from my phone to see Ricky stood against the van smoking. Ghost stood across from him. Time to face the music I guess. "I hope you ended things with Gaia. We've just had Scarlet on the phone in tears again, she's heartbroken Chris. You owe it to her to see her in person and deal with the consequences." Ricky said not even looking at me. I sighed.
"It's none of your business. I'm only in this mess because Ghost can't keep his nose out. I was going to tell her when we got back. I didn't do this intentionally, Gaia gave me something I wasn't getting and I was stupid to cave and accept it. I know that. But remember she's heartbroken because of you two. Now can we get going. I'm in no rush to get home and not have her there but I don't want to be stood out here any longer."

You could cut the tension on the bus with a knife. It was like when I punched Nikki all over again. I was in the wrong and everyone had sided with Scarlet. These 12 hours were going to be hell. I climbed into my bunk turning my back to everyone hiding under the blankets till it was my turn to drive. I stuck my headphones in and ignored the world and the pain.

***

Home finally. But it didn't feel like home without Scarlet. I slowly followed behind everyone putting off going in as long as I could. As we got closer I felt a pull in my stomach. A presence. "Welcome back! How was it?" It was her. She was here. I looked up from the pavement and was met with her once bright blue eyes that were now dark. Hiding her pain and sadness. She froze as did I. I was obviously going to be here she can't have expected me not to come home. Scarlet looked away from me running to Ghost practically jumping on him. I walked past everyone and into the house. I headed straight to my room and closed my door behind me. I looked round my room. It felt empty. Scarlets makeup was gone from the dresser along with her perfumes and sprays. Her fluffy dressing gown was no longer hanging from the bathroom door. One thing remains. I sat on my bed on what was her side next to a folded up t-shirt. It was mine but it was her favourite one, she always wore it. I picked it up bring it to my face. It still smelt like her. God I had missed her so much. I was such an idiot for fighting with her, for betraying her. I kicked off my shoes and climbed into bed, curling up on her side and burst into tears. I can't believe what I had done.

-Your POV-

Chris had stormed upstairs away from me. I thought he'd at least respect me enough to face me. That aside I was enjoying being with the guys again. Hearing all their stories and seeing how happy they were to receive their CDs. "So Balz I heard you took a fan to a hotel. Please tell me I'm not going to be an auntie!" I laughed. Balz looked at Devin then at Ricky sighing.
"No you're not. I got her number though. She's beautiful. Wanna see her?" I smiled as he pulled out his phone showing me a picture of a gorgeous girl covered in tattoos.
"So what's her name?" I asked excited.
"Ryan Ashley. She can't wait to meet you, she thinks you'll be best friends." He said with a huge grin on his face.
"So is she your girlfriend?" I teased poking his cheek as he blushed. "OH MY GOD SHE IS! Aww Balz!" He shoved me off the arm of the chair laughing.