HateFuck

-Your POV-

"Scarlet, we need to talk." Devin couldn't look at me. My heart sank and I felt sick as my anxiety rose.
"Devin, what's going on? Where's Chris?" I asked holding back tears. Devin looked to his left as Ricky squashed himself onto his bunk next to him looking just as sick as I felt.
"Guys! Balz? Ryan? Vinny? Will one of you tell me what's going on?!" I shouted growing impatient. I could hear the other guys shuffling about and whispering.
"Fucking tell her Ghost! She deserves so much better than this!" Balz shouted from off camera. Devin sighed and looked at me.
"We think Chris has been cheating on you." Anger rose in me and I couldn't help the tears falling.

"How? Why?" I ask trying to push the pain away as I scan both his and Ricky's face.
"There's this girl, Gaia, she's had vip passes for all our shows. She's followed us round the country. We stayed over night at the last place a few days ago, Chris didn't stay in the van with us. He came back the next morning and was acting strange. He's always on his phone but it's not you he's talking to from what we've heard from you." Ricky answered looking to Devin for help.
"We don't know if we're right. But he was getting really close to her and he's been acting so strange. It could be nothing but when we've spoke to him about it he gets really defensive and says he's talking to you. At first we thought he was. The way he was talking on the phone we thought it was you. Which is why we didn't tell you earlier but then Balz told us you rang him in tears and we started to put 2 and 2 together." I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I'd been taken for a complete fool. I couldn't believe I trusted him.
"It all makes sense now. He's been deflecting onto me. Getting crazy jealous again over Nikki, arguing with me 24/7. I can't believe I've wasted so much time on him. He's an arsehole and I deserve better than him!" I spat, Devin and Ricky winced at my words.

I heard movement on the van again. And Nikki had heard me shouting and was now on the foot of the bed while I sobbed. "Who's an arsehole? Who deserves better? Is that Scarlet crying?" Shit. It was Chris and I didn't want to see him or for him to see me like this. Devin's Mac was ripped from him and I came face to face with Chris. I could see the guilt in his eyes then anger flashed over him.
"What did you say to her?! What have you lot told her?"
"Chris who's Gaia?" I watched the colour drain from his already pale face and his eyes grow wide.
"Don't bother explaining. Your face tells me everything I need. I can't believe I thought you loved me. I TRUSTED YOU!" I screamed at him. He couldn't even look at me.

"Scarlet, please. She means nothing to me. I fucked up I know. And I can spend the rest of my life telling you how sorry I am and making it up to you. I know it's not an excuse but we were arguing a lot and I was in a bad place-"
"How many times." I spat interrupting him.
"4 times. But-"
"No. Fuck you. Once is a fuck up. But 4 times?! You wanted that. And you were never going to tell me. Your actual fuck up was forgetting how close I am to everyone and that I spoke to them a lot. You should have Been more clever about it if you didn't want to be caught. Better yet you shouldn't have done it at all!" I was now too angry to cry anymore and I was just shouting at him.
"Scarlet please! Can we talk about this?" I could feel the desperation on his voice.
"No. Fuck you. Lucky for you I won't be here when you get home next week. You're a horrible person. To think I loved you." Chris went to speak again but was interrupted by Devin.

"Gaia will not be coming anywhere near us, this van, the band of the house Chris. We still want to see Scarlet. We can't do that with her around. So she stays where ever she's from." Chris looked down shaking his head.

"Goodbye Chris." And I hung up.

-Chris' POV-

"WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU TELL HER?!" I yelled at everyone, absolutely furious.
"Well you know cause you've just admitted it to her." Ricky calmly retorted, going back to his phone.
"I NEVER SLEPT WITH HER 4 TIMES. That happened once and it was the other night. All the other times it was her getting touchy feely and us flirting. I'd kissed her good night the other 3 occasions. But I only slept with her once. Yeh I fucked up, I know! But I wanted to be the one to tell her." I spat getting off the van. I pulled my phone out and saw a message from Gaia. I opened it.
Hey you, so are you staying here over night again ;) xxx

I sighed staring at the message. I was single now not that it stopped me before. I quickly replied and arranged to meet Gaia at a hotel for the night. I don't know why I was continuing to dig this hole I was already in. But I was heartbroken. And I needed to forget the pain for a night. Fuck.

-Authors note-
Argh I'm so sorry 🙈 please don't hate me too much. Will Scarlet and Chris get back together? Or even become friends? Ooooooo 😏 like I said previously this book is nearly over. There will be a second one though ☺️