Birthdays can be fun

-Your POV-

"Come on beautiful girl, wake up." Chris whispered softly, stroking my head. I moved my head to look at him sleepily. "There's my gorgeous girl. Ready for your first present?" He was grinning widely at me a hint of lust in his eyes. He was being so cute and I loved it. I nodded in response and kissed him back as he kissed me. Chris rolled us over so he was on top of me, I was naked he was just in his boxers and I could feel how hard he was against my thigh. I shifted under him so he was pressing against my core. His hands wandered my body, sending shivers through me. I moaned softly lifting my hips to push against him earning me a growl in response.

I moved my hands from his hair to take off his boxers. He helped me and kicked out of them. Chris pumped his length looking at me intently. I reached out to him pulling him close as he slowly pushed into me. I held his shoulders digging my nails in as he slowly increased his pace and depth. My moans were getting louder and louder as he continued his steady pace, his eyes locked with mine. I could feel my orgasm building in the pit of my stomach and his thrusts grew sloppy. After a few final thrusts we came together, moans and growls filled the air.

We laid in silence for a while just cuddling, enjoying the moment. "Come on then, let's get you some breakfast, by the sounds of things the guys are making a right mess down there and I'm pretty sure they want to see you." I laughed hearing all the banging and crashing going on downstairs. I dragged myself out of bed and put on some black lace kickers and one of Chris' tshirts. He threw on some sweat pants and walked towards me grabbing my hand. He lifted it to his face kissing the back of it. "Happy Birthday Gorgeous. 23 looks good on you." Urgh. 23. It wasn't so bad I guess. I had a lot going on now. Considering little over a month ago my life fell apart and I was stood in a crowded bar depressed, my life is so much different now. I can't help but think if I hadn't gone to that bar that night I wouldn't have what I have now. Chris and his band, my band. I have so many close friends now and I feel loved. That's more than I've felt in years. Chris walked us downstairs and into the kitchen.

I stood in horror looking at the mess. "What the fuck have you done to the kitchen?! I cleaned this yesterday. Yesterday!" I shrieked. Balz dropped the spoon he was holding above his head, looking rather sheepish. Vinny tried to get out of the kitchen but Chris stopped him. "Boys?" I questioned putting on my mum voice. Ricky sighed shaking his head. "We...well I was trying to make pancakes. And Ryan-"
"You burn everything though!" Shouted Devin, interrupting him earning him a glare from Ricky.
"Ryan dared me to try flip it and I did and it worked. Then Balz-" Chris and I cut him off groaning.
"What?" Balz asked clueless.
"Ricky you absolute ball bag! Why did you let Balz flip pancakes? Is that why there is so much mess? What the fuck did he do?" I whined. Balz pouted in the corner of the kitchen as Ricky continued.
"So Balz tried and sent the pancake flying across the kitchen and it knocked the flour over Vinny, who then threw flour at Ghost..." Ricky motioned to ghost sat on the island covered in flour. I looked at Vinny next to me.
"What? Now he looks like a Ghost." Chris burst out laughing. I smacked his arm shaking my head, trying not to laugh myself. Ricky then continued once more.
"Ghost then punched him and Balz. Then Balz thought it would be funny to chase him with a spoon. And Vinny threw flour at Ryan then at me. So we were all trying to kill each other..." Ricky trailed off looking down.
"Happy Birthday though Scarlet. We love you! Please don't kill us, we have an album to record." Begged Vinny getting on his knees.
"Get up dickhead." Chris said laughing and kicking him.
"You lot will clean this up later okay?" Everyone nodded and we sat down to eat what there was of breakfast.

Once we'd eaten breakfast we headed into the front room so everyone could give me my cards and presents. New Years Day came over to see me as well and chilled with us for a few hours. Chris had gotten me a beautiful chocker. It was black with black chains with red ruby like gems on it. He said he had other gifts for me but I wasn't allowed them till later. New Years Day had gotten me my own Microphone a gift they had clearly co-ordinated with Motionless as they got me a matching mic stand. It was a red and black mic with a black stand that they'd tied red ribbon and rose to. I thanked everyone individually. Today was turning into a good day. "Guys, we're going to go get dressed and get sorted. Please clean the kitchen." Chris asked the guys as we left. I laughed as they groaned.