What if there's nothing to hear?

-Chris' POV-

I picked up the pizza and my drink as I got into bed. Scarlet was sat next to me catching her breath. I had wanted to fuck her but I was enjoying watching her being tortured too much. She had looked so beautiful cuffed and gagged as I whipped her with my belt. Even more so when I put the egg in her and watched as she came for me. Now I just wanted to eat pizza and watch Netflix cuddled up with her. She took the punishment really well and had been really good so she deserved some affection.

I stuck The Office on and passed her a slice of pizza. Her eyes lit up, I'm not surprised she's hungry. I'd had her tied up being punished for over 2 hours. I took a slice for myself and put my arm round her pulling her into me. I kissed the top of her head squeezing her slightly as I did. After eating a few slices in silence I decided now was a good time to try to get to know Scarlet a little better. "So did you enjoy band practice kitten?"
"I did. Your new song is really good! Do you have any other songs I haven't heard yet?" She replied enthusiastically. It made me so happy that she was so enthused about my band. "We have a few. City lights is one of my favourites. You've only heard 5 songs out of 12. We're hoping to get signed." Scarlets head snapped to look at me. "Signed?! Oh my god!"
I laughed at her reaction. "Hoping to. Currently trying to get ourselves out there. What about you? Do sing?"
"I sing, hoping to get into a band while I'm here." I smiled down at her. "You'll have to sing for me sometime." She nodded at me and we went back to silence for a bit as we ate and watched tv.

Once we'd finished eating I picked up our rubbish and headed downstairs to put it in the bin and grab some more drinks. I turned on the Tassimo and waited for it to heat up. "Chris?" I jumped spinning round. It was Ricky. "Jesus Ricky! What have we told you about sneaking about?!" He held his hands up and shrugged laughing. "Look I just wanted to apologise for today. I wasn't trying anything with Scarlet. She seems like an awesome girl and I know she's your girlfriend-"
"She's not my girlfriend." I interrupted him. "Okay, so why get all defensive about me putting my arm round her? I only meant it in a friendly way, nothing more." I sighed closing my eyes. "She belongs to me okay. She's not my girlfriend. It's just a sex thing. I was more mad at her than you." Ricky looked confused. I didn't blame him. "So why get so jealous if it's just a sex thing? You'd only get jealous if....no?...you're falling for her aren't you?" I scoffed at him. "No. Not even close. Sorry I pulled you off her. She knows the rules, she didn't follow them. That's not your fault." Ricky smiled walking over to me. He put his hand on my back before speaking. "I know you're scared dude. It's okay, just don't hurt her. She clearly really likes you and I can see that's reciprocated. So maybe talk to her. Don't let fear ruin a good thing." I smiled putting my arm round his shoulder, hugging him. Ricky left the room. I set two cups down to have him scare me again. "Oh and Chris?"
"Ricky! Stop sneaking! What?"
He was grinning at me like a child.
"Put your TV on next time." I flipped him off in response and continue to make some hot chocolate.

As I neared the bedroom I could hear Scarlet talking to someone which was strange because she was alone when I left. I opened the door and walked in to see Devin sat on my bed hugging Scarlet who was barely covered by the quilt. "What the fuck?!" I shouted causing them both to jump. The colour drained from their faces. "Chris it's...it's not what it looks like...I-"
Scarlet stammered flustered, I interrupted her not wanting to have this conversation in front of Devin. "Devin leave." I said bluntly not even looking at him. Scarlet looked like she was going to cry. But guilty people do. Devin stood up and went to say something. "GET OUT!" I shouted at him resisting the urge to throw a mug of hot chocolate at him. He quickly left the room closing the door. Scarlet hurried to her feet, taking the cups from me and setting them down before turning back to me. "Chris please! Sit down and I'll explain." She said tears forming in her eyes. I shoved past her and sat on my bed. I grabbed my Tshirt and threw it at her. "You could have put this on first." I spat. She caught the Tshirt and put it on. "Chris stop it! I can only talk to you if you're going to listen."
"What if there's nothing to hear."