I will stay with you

-Your POV- Before Chris walked in-

I sat in Chris' bed watching tv while he went to make drinks and take out the rubbish. There was a small knock on the door, I pulled the quilt up so it covered me more. "He's downstairs!" I called. "I know. It's Devin can I come in?" I looked round the room. Our clothes were still every where and so was the cuffs, ball gag and egg. I sighed I didn't have time to clean up "yeh come in." Devin walked in closing the door just to. He looked at me and noticed I wasn't dressed. "Oh! Sorry! Sorry! Shit." He turned round and was greeted with the aftermath of my punishment. "Devin it's fine, I'm covered. My shoulders aren't that offensive are they?" I giggled. He turned back to me blushing slightly. "Sorry, we weren't exactly expecting guests." I spoke gesturing to the mess. "It's fine. Look I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I know Chris can be a little overbearing at times. He has demons and sometimes he does things without thinking. I'm aware of the relationship you have with him and I can see there's a strong connection there. He'd kill me if he knew I was telling you this. Look he'll talk about it when he's ready. Just be careful, I don't want you to get hurt. He's an amazing guy, he just sees things very differently." Devin looked down playing with his hands. "Devin? Why are you so worried about me? You've just met me." I said gently confused.
"Because I can see Chris likes you but he's scared. Clearly he's confusing pleasure with emotions and that can be damaging. So just be careful. We try to keep him grounded but it's hard. He needs you. He's been so happy today. Try to talk to him. Find out what he wants." Devin took my hand in his stroking his thumb over the back of my hand. I smiled up at him and thanked him. He pulled me into a hug and we stayed like that for a while in silence. "Tell me to mind my own but I have to ask. You are comfortable with your relationship with Chris aren't you?" I thought briefly about what he was talking about then realised. "It's all so new to me. But yes I am." Devin squeezed me slightly. "Okay, well you know where I am if you need advice or someone to talk to."
"What the fuck?!"

-Your POV- Present time-

"What if there's nothing to hear." Chris spat not even looking at me. "Chris, we were just talking. Now if you stop it we can talk about it." The tears started flowing down my face. Why was I even crying? We'd only just met. This was ridiculous. Chris sighed. "Sit. Talk." He said in a dull tone still not looking at me. I sat across from him on the bed and reached for his hand. Chris pulled his hands away from mine. "CHRIS! This is what Devin and I were talking about. THIS. You need to tell me what's going on in your head. What's going on with us. Otherwise this, whatever it is isn't going to work." He sat playing with the hem of the blanket on the bed then looked at me. "Why are you avoiding it? What was going on while I was gone?" His eyes were studying me, he wanted to see if I would lie. "He came in to make sure I was okay and to make sure I didn't get hurt. Not because he likes me or wants to steal me or whatever is going through your head, but because he cares about you and knows that whatever is going on in your head will likely hurt me and ruin things. So talk to me Chris." Chris finally took my hands into his locking his eyes with mine. "Right okay, the last relationship I was in was well over a year ago. She was a fucking bitch. She manipulated me, abused me mentally and really fucked me up. I loved her so much. I gave her my world and that's how she treated me. When I finally saw sense and left she pulled one last trick, she tried to kill herself to get me back. I didn't go back. I had no trust in anyone. I tried dating after that and fell in love with someone and I fell hard. She left me for some other guy. I've shut everyone out since. I darent let anyone in out of fear I'll hurt them and it hurts them anyway. I like you Scarlet. I do. You drive me mad you have this all mighty presence to you and I know you feel it too. But I'm broken and I'll hurt you. I don't want to do that but I can't win either way."

I pulled one of my hands free and pushed some hair out if Chris' face stroking his cheek. "I'm sorry that happened to you, I'm not going to hurt you Chris. Whether you believe that is up to you. But I'm willing to give it a go and prove to you that I mean what I say." Chris smiled at me bringing his lips to mine and kissing me softly. He laid me down onto the bed as his tongue begged for entrance on my lower lip. I open my mouth deepening the kiss tangling my hands into his hair. His hand running down my side to my thigh. He lifted my leg round his waist squeezing my ass. I could feel him growing hard as I lifted my hips to grind against him, pulling his hair lightly. Chris pulled out of the kiss looking down at me. "This is my treat to you okay kitten." He said softly as he pulled off his boxers then his Tshirt I was wearing and gently pushed himself into me pressing his lips back onto mine. I moaned into the kiss wrapping both my legs round his waist. Each thrust was slow and deep, hitting me right where I needed him. Between his tongue dancing with mine, his thrusts and his low growls I was being pushed over the edge. He pulled out of the kiss, trailing kisses to my neck instantly finding my sweet spot. "Chris I'm going to cum." I moaned into his ear. "Me too Scarlet." With a few final hard fast thrust we came together, our moans filling the room.

"Come on kitten, into bed." Chris whispered to me as helped me into the bed. I laid my head on his chest and cuddled right into him. My naked body pressed against his. His arms holding me close to him. "Goodnight Chris." I whispered kissing his chest. "Goodnight Scarlet." He whispered back kissing the top of my head.