A British Institution

Brent

Why am I still here I knew the women after me had passed by, so I could easily slip out, but I found myself wanting to spend more time with this intriguing female.

She couldn't be more than Five and a half feet tall, long flowing brown hair, pert nose a sprinkling of freckles and a Swan like neck, a neck I could spend a lifetime kissing.

Her clothes were a size to big, but when she bent or stretched and her clothing pulled tight against her body you could see she had a body most women would die for.

Her face had those pouting kissable lips, beautiful natural straight teeth and when she toyed with her bottom lip either by sucking, licking or biting it, whew!

I had trouble controlling my thoughts and my bodies reactions, yet this woman either genuinely didn't know who I was or didn't care.

She had a gleam in her eyes that shone brightly when she was being sarcastic and when she blushed, I wanted nothing more than to ravish her there and then.

She was stunningly beautiful and again either she didn't know or care.

As I continued to stare at this vision unable to tear my eyes from her, I heard a door open and female voices.

Shit they have found me, I looked at this woman, who groaned and headed towards the noise wiping her hands on a tea towel.

Leaving the kitchen she pulled the door to and walked into the salon.
I quickly pressed my ear to the door and listened.

"Evening ladies I'm sorry but we are closed, if you like I can make you an appointment for later in the week"

"Have you seen him" somebody answered, ignoring the question.

"Who?"

"Brent, Brent Simons, he's here in town" shrieked another voice.

"That's nice, but I'm afraid I haven't left the shop today so I haven't seen him"

"Oh" came a dejected reply.

"But if he pops in here, I'll be sure to tell him you're looking for him, so bye ladies sure you don't want an appointment? "

After a few muttered replies the shop door opened and closed leaving behind an eerie silence.

At that moment the beauty walked back into the kitchen and I realised she now knew who I was, but I didn't know who she was and I definitely needed to rectify that.

I smiled as she walked in.

"Thank you Umm, Miss.." leaving it open for her to tell me her name.

"You're welcome, so long as it doesn't become a habit"

Nope she didn't take the hint, so let's go for the direct approach.

"Sorry I didn't catch your name" I tried in my politest voice.

"That's because I didn't give it"

"Well don't you think it's fair you know my name, shouldn't I know your?"

She looked at me and cocked her head to one side as though she were sizing me up.

"Why?" In a tone of genuine curiosity.

"Well it's what friends do"

"But we're not friends, we're not even acquaintances and as we probably won't see each other again, there's no point" shrugging her shoulders.

"Well I would like to take you out for dinner as a thank you" I hastily added the last part not wanting her to get any wrong ideas.

Well from her point of view wrong anyway.