You nearly Had Your Chips

Chrissie

Entering my small flat I directed Brent to the small two seater blue fabric sofa that had seen better days being a little thread bare in places and had pulls in the arms and sides courtesy of cat.

Talking of the devil he didn't appear to be around at present I always left the spare bedroom window open so he Could come and go as he pleased as he had the large oak tree as his stairway up, that's the one thing the two of us shared independence.

I opted for a quick shower to wash off the affects of my work day and two hours of tidying up the shop, I turned to my wardrobe, well wardrobe was a posh name for a curtained off alcove with a rail affixed to the walls.

Perusing my vast wardrobe, I debated what to wear, which took all of a minute, I don't do fashion or expensive clothes or even lots of clothes, so most of my wardrobe was taken up with jeans and blouses or t-shirts.

Who am I kidding my whole wardrobe consisted of four pairs of jeans, six white blouses which did for work and a spare for emergencies, a couple of coats and jackets, plus one dress I wore to my older sisters wedding and fifteen t-shirts, okay so I like t-shirts, especially with rock bands names on them.

Anyway I plumped for skinny jeans and a Queen t-shirt plus white trainers, that would have to suffice.

Wandering back into my lounge with my denim jacket slung over my arm, I stood and admired the scenery as Brent had his back to me, his sleeves were rolled up and his top two shirt buttons were undone.

He lounged back on my sofa with his legs crossed at the ankles, I let out a silent breath, this guy was seriously hot, more like molten hot and boy did he look at home on my sofa.

Which made the whole thing bizzare, why would a hot dude like him want to hang out with the likes of me, even if he was trying to get me in his bed, I still didn't understand, there were far better looking females out there who would oblige him in all departments.

Me not a hope in hell, I wasn't into one night stands, or hot guys, let's be honest hot guys tend to burn you and I had seen the devastation they cause when they leave first hand.

My three older sisters plus my mother all had their other halves walk out on them, leaving them to bring up the kids on their own, this led to my female family to become bitter and twisted towards the male population.

And I took the brunt of it, literally brainwashed on a daily basis to avoid men at all costs and after my own experiences with the opposite sex, I tended to agreed with them.

I cleared my throat to announce my presences and the fact I was ready, well as ready as I would ever be.

He jumped to his feet turned and smiled, then his smile dropped and so did his jaw, slowly he slid his eyes over my body from head to toe not just once either and on each pass his eye's widened.

At first I enjoyed the sensation it made me feel, well feminine, now I began to get nervous, now I was feeling as though he didn't like the way I looked.

With my brain taking a few minutes out, I couldn't come up with a witty reply, so I said the first thing that came into my head.

"I'm all yours"

What! Where the hell did that come from and by the large smirk on his face I could tell he took it the wrong way.

"I wish" he growled advancing on me.

I started to internally panic now as I shuffled back till I hit the sideboard and couldn't retreat any further.

He came and stood right in front of me filling my vision, I looked up into his eyes and gulped, he looked like he was hungry and ready to eat and I'm not talking fish and chips.