Fantasyland

Brent

As much as I would have loved to take Chrissie to my bed, I could tell by the look on her face she was not ready for that yet, seeing the inner turmoil going on by her facial expressions and the story that lay behind her eye's, so I left her at her bedroom door with a chaste kiss on her lips and slept alone that night.

The following morning I awoke to the unmistakable smell of breakfast cooking, rubbing my eyes to clear the sleep from them, I proceeded to do my morning ritual.

After I was satisfied I met current hygiene standards,  I sauntered down to the kitchen where a sight greeted me that would forever be engraved on my mind.

Chrissie in an oversized t-shirt, with her back to me as she slaved over the cooker, ass swaying back and forth to what I assume must be a mp3 player plugged in her ears softly mumbling the words of the songs to herself.

Being a man I was mesmerised by her ass movements as every now and then a more aggressive sway of her hips would show a hint of red silky panties. Thank you Claudia for buying these clothes for chrissie. Before my inner voice instructed me to get my mind out of the gutter.

Still oblivious to my presence I wandered over to the fridge for some milk, so she would catch my movements out the corner of her eye, I didn't want to startle her as she was cooking.

Open the fridge door and retrieving the milk, I looked at Chrissie who was staring at me wide eyed and mouth open.

Smirking I asked.

"Well Chrissie are you going to stare at me all day and burn your breakfast or what"

" Oh shit!" She squealed and turned back to her cooking blushing profusely.

And I did my best to hide my laughter.

*********************

Chrissie

I caught movement to my left and turning I couldn't help but stare at a semi naked Brent he had on shorts and running shoes and I got a ringside view of an alpha males physique and boy what a display, I couldn't tear my eyes of his body they were glued to this physique and drinking it all in.

A small cough and a smirking Brent soon bought me back to reality.

"Well Chrissie are you going to stare at me all day and burn your breakfast or what"

"Oh shit!" I cried turning back to my task at hand, embarrassed at being caught ogling his fit body and feeling wetness between my legs, I took myself to task well in my mind anyway.

Concentrate Chrissie for god's sake concentrate on what your doing, forget his body, it will lead to heartbreak, what will your family think, usual this works, a self chastisement, but it's power seems to be weakening the more time I spend with Brent.

Dishing the food on to the two plates situated next to me, I passed one to Brent who was still smirking.

"I could get use to waking up to this each morning" he murmured with a sly wink, then to shock and embarrass me even more.

"Especially if you have to climb out of our bed naked first"

O.M.G he didn't just say that did he, now my hormones were in utter disarray and my body going hot and cold, shivers and blushing, oh hell where's my sarcasm when I need it.

"Um, what time are we setting off for Disneyland" great reply Chrissie way to salvage something, not!

"As soon as Garrett and Joe arrive"

"Oh are they house sitting for you"

Brent choked on his omelette trying to stifle his laugh, after composing himself.

"No Chrissie not to house sit, they have to come with us" in a slow drawn out manner as though speaking to a five year old.

Jerk!

"Oh" was all I could come up with.

Approximately thirty minutes later as I had showered dressed casual and was making my way downstairs in strode Garrett and Joe.

"Brent" I yelled "Yogi and Bo-Bo are here" causing Garrett to raise an eyebrow and Joe to bite back a laugh.

Brent galloped down the stairs straightening his t-shirt,

Oh lore, why am I always staring at the guy, drooling, sighing, salivating, it must be that time of the month, nope, definitely not that. Then why am I getting these feelings after such a short time knowing him.

Chrissie?"

"Huh"

"I said are you ready"

"Uh, yes I suppose" I answered meekly.

"Are you all right?" He quizzed.

"Me! Yeah, why do you ask"

"Because you're as red as a tomato and you're dribbling"

"I am not" I stated indignantly, causing him to laugh.

"Come on let's go, before you internally combust" he chuckled reaching for my hand and leading me outside to the waiting limo.

Once settled and my complexion was back to near normal or as normal as being in close proximity to Brent would allow, I asked the question that had been bugging me before we left Brent's house.

"So why do we have the chuckle brothers with us"

"The chuckle brothers" Brent questioned whilst holding back a laugh.

"You know these two" I said waving my hand back and forth between the two security guys.

"We have names you know" grumbled Garrett under his breath, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Hey come on Gaz, I'm only having fun you need to lighten up" I moaned hugging his huge bicep and fluttering my eye lashes at him.

A brief smirk flashed across his face before his features turned back to his normal stone hard non smiling face.

"You're the second woman to tell me that" he growled.

"So come on Gaz smile" I encouraged.

He did a quick imitation of a smile before normal service was resumed.

"Sheesh Gaz you'll never get a girl with your flirting technique" I teased.

Next moment the air was filled with laughter as both Brent and Joe couldn't hold it in any longer.

I must admit I felt a little bit selfish, I'm mean teasing Garrett, but it solved the immediate problem I was having, my feeling towards Brent, after the heat, my emotional state and the innuendos between us this morning, I was struggling to keep our relationship on a friend helping a friend out basis.

Garrett was such easy prey that my body relaxed and moved from a state of red alert to normal service resumed. My sarcasm was back and I was in control.

Garrett gave me a glare that would have disintegrated me on the spot if not for the humour displayed in his eye's, I had a sneaky suspicion he knew what I was doing and why and he all but confirmed it with his knowing wink.

Am I that easy to read

The laughter died down and the four of us sat in a comfortable silence, leaving me to stare out the window and ponder how my life had changed in a matter of a few weeks.

But my thoughts always returned to the one burning question, could Brent the A listed movie star with fame and fortune and emotionally damaged, struggling, lonely ladies hairdresser from Woodstock really have a future together or was it all a pipe dream.

Watching the world flash by the window, I pondered this working out all the different senarios and they all came back with the same answer.

This was just one big terminal fantasy!