Dreamland

Chrissie

"God Chrissie no wonder I'm falling in love with you"

What did he say! Holy shit did he just admit he falling for me.

I froze still leaning across the table, as his words traveled although my body before reaching my brain, yet still I couldn't formulate a reply, hell I couldn't even speak, sure I could mimic a fishes mouth movements and my eyes could do a great imitation of owls eyes, but speech was a definite no no.

What seemed like a life time we stared at each other across the table a pinkish tinge to Brent's facial complexion and I knew I looked like a tomato.

"Umm" I eventually managed to murmur "Shall we go to Umm, Frontierland again, I Umm think we missed some rides out"

Okay so I'm a coward I admit it, but in my defence never in my life has a male of the species said he loved me, so don't be to quick to judge, I needed time to think this through and as sarcasm was not appropriate at this juncture, I was completely and utterly flummoxed, so baring that in mind I plumped for the easy option, ignore it and continue on as normal.

Yeah right! As if that's gonna happen.

All credit to Brent he smiled and stood up reaching for my hand.

"Come on Chrissie, Frontierland it is"

Clutching his hand I was led out of the diner and it appeared that our display of affection was the main talking point as all eyes and photographic equipment was focused on us.

Frontierland was a great idea as my mind was otherwise occupied with screaming and hiding in Brent's chest on the scary rides, which was most of them, as I am a bit of a wimp, well a lot actually.

Then suddenly it wasn't just the rides that were frightening, as we descended from the fearsome Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, the park seemed to be buzzing with a lot more people packed in as the busy afternoon period kicked in.

"There they are" someone cried out and all eyes turned in our direction, then en-masse a large group hastened towards us, quickly Garrett and the other security personnel formed a barrier and held the crowd back, but as more people joined the throng, the barrier started to crack and as even more joined, the human barrier broke and the mob closed in on us at an alarming rate.

Suddenly I was pushed and shoved as the fans tried to get to Brent, our hands were ripped apart and I was discarded as people pushed in front of me and forced me backwards.

Then one almighty shove from someone sent me crashing to the ground, where I curled up into the foetal position as I was kicked and trod on as people tried to get closer to Brent.

Shit I'm going to die trampled to death by Brent fans, ironic really.

Next thing I know the crowd is being torn apart as the giant that is Garrett barged through, literally throwing people around like they were rag dolls, before bending and scooping me up bridal fashion, just as a large force of security arrived and within minutes order was restored.

"Chrissie, Chrissie are you alright, Chrissie where are you, speak to me goddamn it" came the concerned voice I knew so well, before I could answer Garrett spoke.

"It's okay, she fine a bit shaken and bruised, but apart from that okay"

As we were reunited, the crowd now kept at bay by a large security force, Brent inspected my face, arms and legs for damage, all the while muttering he was sorry, as he found a cut or bruise.

"Hey" I said grabbing his hand. "I fine as Garrett said a bit shaken and a little battered and bruised, but no lasting damage"

Still maintaining our hands locked together and me in Garrett's arms we made our way down the tunnel of people created by security, Garrett glared from side to side at the crowd and you could see the guilt on most of their faces when they saw the injuries they had caused as they bowed their heads in shame.

Entering a small room that had an antiseptic smell and I assumed was a first aid room, I was gently deposited on the bed, as a small man scurried about muttering and tutting to himself, reminded me of a hamster.

"No serious damaged" he announced. "Minor cut and bruises, dab some of this on to clean the wounds, no need for stitches or bandages, will be a bit sore for a few days, rest and you'll be fine" then he was gone.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "Was he in a hurry or what"

No response, no chuckle or laugh, I turned to look at a wall of miserable faces.

"Okay what's up with you guys" I glared at them and place my hands on my hips.

"I'm sorry" Brent spoke up "it's my fault you got hurt"

"No" cut in Garrett, "I should have been better prepared, I'll understand if you want to replace me Miss Wallace"

"Hey!" I yelled making them all jump and look at me.
"Enough, sheesh, you're like a bunch of moaning old women, I'm fine see, I've had worse than this, now stop whinging the pair of you"

Jumping down off the bed I went to Garrett and hands back on my hips looked up into his eye's, you can make it up to me by accompanying me on space mountain"

To which he groaned.

"And you mister" addressing Brent "Can take me somewhere romantic this evening"

Now he didn't groan, he gave a big genuine smile.

With the madness now over and more security around us, plus I had Brent one side of me and Garrett glued to my other side.

Garrett did accompany us on space mountain and if the truth be told I think he quite enjoyed it as he didn't complain when we jumped straight back on it for another ride.

We got VIP treatment and stood right at the front for the fireworks and in the evening light we meandered back towards the exit hand in hand with my head resting on his muscular upper arm.

As I snuggled close to Brent bringing my free hand across my body to grip his arm, oh my I could feel his muscles as they tensed and relaxed with his bodies movement, it was very romantic.

"Chrissie, I meant what I said earlier, don't think it was a slip of the tongue because it wasn't, I am falling in love with you" and he bent down and kissed the top of my head.

I sighed, I had been analysing that statement all afternoon and I could only come to one conclusion.

"I know" I breathed out "And for what it's worth, I'm falling for you" I didn't use the word love, because I wasn't 100% sure, but after what Claudia had told me about being in love, I was 99% sure.

As the admission of my feelings spilled out, Brent halted our walk turned and pulled me into his arms and kissed the remaining doubt out of my mind.

"Brent" I whispered in what I hoped was a seductive voice, he pulled back and studied me waiting on my words.

"I lied, I'm not falling for you, I'm already in love with you"

As he pulled me towards him for a follow up kiss under the new moon sky and the flickering lamps of main Street Disneyland, he whispered back.

"In that case I lied to, as I'm very much in love with you"

We sealed our love with a breathtaking kiss under a street lamp, surrounded by Disney security and hundreds of people drifting towards the exits and home.

Breaking the panty wetting kiss, I made my decision, to hell with my family and their opinions.

"Brent, I want you to be my first, now, tonight, will you take me to your bed and make love to me"

Brent grinned slid his hand into mine and started to walk with me to the limo, he looked down at me still with a huge grin on his face.

"I thought you'd never ask"