The Parents

Chrissie

Pulling up in front of Brent's place, I turned to Claudia.

"Look Claudia I'm willing to stay a week okay, but not any longer I have a job and I need it to pay my bills, so please help me convince Brent to let me go home"

"We made a bet you know" her eyes narrowing as she glared at me.

"I know but it wasn't part of the bet that I stay here for six weeks you added that after, besides as I said I'm stuck with your brother for three month's anyway, so plenty of time for you to be proved wrong"

"Okay for you I will try, but I don't think it will work, he wants you to stay and I will not get in a fight with my brother, trust me he is very possessive and I know neither of you see it yet, but he's falling for you so he won't let you go easily"

"Yeah, yeah whatever but please try"

Exiting the small sports car we ambled up the steps to the front door, which flew open as we reached it and standing in all his glory arms folded across his chest his dark eyes narrowed at me, stood Brent.

"Where the hell have you been I was starting to worry" he almost yelled glaring at me.

Claudia looked at me with a I told you so look before heading up the steps.

"We" she emphasised the we "Are fine thank you so get off your high horse and calm down"

Claudia brushed past her brother and disappeared inside leaving me head slightly down peering at Brent through the curtain of hair that hung over my face.

He was still standing on the top step staring down at me
Like some Greek god staring down on us mere mortals.

Feeling the silence stretching on I decided it was to uncomfortable and I needed to react so I did what I'm good at.

Holding my head high I marched up the steps towards Brent and the door.

"Yes" I tried in my best I don't give a shit voice "We are fine and we had a good time thank you, so if you could move your arse out the way so I can go to my room please"

As I drew level with him, his hand shot out and gripped my upper arm.

"Chrissie wait please, can I talk to you for a minute"

I looked up at his face and could see the strain on his face and the pleading in his eyes.

Me I'm a sucker for puppy eyed movie stars so I gave a slow nod.

"Shall we walk in the garden, I can show you around if you like"

Another nod as I turned and Brent escorted me back down the steps and off around the outside of the mansion.

We walked in silence for a few minutes before Brent plucked up the Courage to break it.

"Look Chrissie I'm sorry, when I heard you were in an accident involving the press and my fans, I was worried sick, if it wasn't for my involvement with you none of this would have happened.
I panicked and when Debbie suggested you came here to recuperate, I saw it as an ideal solution to get you away from the press attention and keep you safe here"

He motioned with his arms the whole of his estate behind security walls.

"I didn't realise Debbie was planning on you attending the premiere and things and when she said I told her you wouldn't want that after the last one.
But I had to ask as I really like having you with me when I go, you make the whole thing more bearable, so I'm sorry I just thought.... Anyway you can go home when ever you want just let me know and I'll arrange your flight"

And with that he turned to walk away.

Now I felt like a real bitch, why didn't he tell me all this before, because you didn't let him my little head voice growled and it was right, shit I can do this for Brent can't I?

And before I could think it through my big mouth took over.

"Hey Brent" I yelled making him stop and turn round as I walked towards him.

"You know what I think I might just stick around, besides I haven't had a swim yet and dumping another arrogant movie star on his arse may be fun"

Before I could do or say anything else I was in Brent's arms being passionately kissed.

And do you know what I didn't mind one bit, in fact I pulled him in and deepened the kiss.

A clearing of a females throat bought us back to earth, as we broke the kiss and turned our attention to the intruder, none other than Claudia sporting the biggest smile you are ever likely to see.

"Parents are here" she said before adding "Oh and Chrissie that's Claudia Melanie, don't forget" and she walked off sniggering to herself.

"What was that all about" Brent asked me scratching his head.

"You don't want to know" I muttered to myself.

"Anyway hadn't you better go and say hi to parentage" I quickly changed the subject and ushered him back towards the mansion.

his hand shot out and grabbed mine and he started to drag me in his wake.

"Oh but dear they've come to see my beautiful girlfriend, not me"

Trying with all my strength to dig my heals in, but failing miserably. I squealed

"Can't you tell them I'm still ill and need to recuperate, or I need to go to the hospital quickly I've had a relapse, please!"

"Nope"

"God I hate you Simons"

"Sure you do, now stop whinging and what is it girls say? Oh yer time to pull up you big girls panties"

"Knickers" I corrected.

"Whatever, now come on" as he yanked my arm hard, so that I nearly nose dived into his back.

"Hey! Steady on Simons or I'll dump you on your arse again"

"Yer sure, now come on"

Right I thought you asked for it.

I ran and got level with him pulling my hand out from his grip I grabbed him and using my legs, arms and natural movement dumped him on his butt.

"Hey!" He cried out.

"I warned you, didn't I Mr movie star"

Brent swivelled to one side trying to grab my legs, but I saw it coming and danced out the way.

Unfortunately as I move out of his reach I slipped on some wet grass and toppled forwards, landing with a thump in the middle of his stomach to a loud oofff!

As I lay prone on top of his body looking at his bemused face, I heard a loud arrogant female voice declare.

"So Brent is this the girlfriend"