A New Me

Chrissie

As consciousness returned I tried to stretch my limbs, but found myself pinned to the mattress, quickly assembling my thoughts, the last eight hours of my life came flooding back to me.

I had sex with Brent! No it was more than that we had made love most of the night, Oh. My. God!

Brent had bought me back to his room on my insistance, but when we entered the bedroom, my new found bravado had left me and I became a bumbling nervous wreck.

Brent had reassured me that nothing was going to happen without my consent and I could stop at any time, this made me feel a little braver, until Brent stripped down to his boxers and looked at what was on the menu, me!

He had approached me and I had backed up against the wall, his hand reaching out and toying with my hair, curling it around his fingers.

"Chrissie do you want me to stop" I shook my head no, with a confidence I didn't feel.

Trying to undress in front of a man who was staring at me, something I had never done in my life before was nerve racking and when my head lowered and I saw the bulge in his boxers, I nearly ran.

But then Brent took control and in doing so he took command of me, my body, my emotions hell he could have sold me to aliens and I wouldn't have cared.

Turning the light off he approached me and led me over to the bed, where he proceeded to kiss and caress me, all the while talking to me in his husky manly voice, compliments, reassurances and love.

Before I knew it I was as naked as he was, well nearly, I still had my bra and panties on, then he hugged me against his body, all the while my uncertainty was leaving me as he continued to whisper softly to me and gently trace his finger tips over my body, my emotions taking over, my arousal coming to the fore and before long I was his as he took me from a gibbering girly mess to a woman with an insatiable lust for sex, with him.

And boy what a night, I now know why females went on and on about their nights of passion and the twinkle in their eye's when they were going to stay with their boyfriends or going out on the town to get laid.

I had become one of them, I had turned into a sex addict, all those years denying myself this basic natural pleasure, because of my family and my own limited love life, I had a lot of catching up to do, so might as well start now, as I reached my free hand behind me and slid it down Brent's bare torso, till I found his manhood.

It didn't take long before I found myself in my new favourite position flat on my back with Brent towering over me, my arms pinned above my head as he growled obscenities in my ear, turning me into a sexual mess.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Two hours later after our morning session continued into the shower, I sat at the kitchen table clad in Brent's white t-shirt and a pair of pale blue shorts that I was informed Claudia had purchased for such an eventuality as me staying over, being incredible sore, but a nice kind of soreness, I had struggled to sit as every movement reminded me of last night and Brent.

The man himself was whistling happily whilst cooking breakfast, he had insisted I sat and rested and he would do the domestic chores and to be honest, I could do with the rest.

He had even made me blush deeply when arguing his point, that I needed to rest because we were going for a repeat performance tonight as he was not letting me leave him or his bed ever.

Just as it appeared to be turning into a happy day, Brent's phone rang, it was the wicked witch and she was on her way over, great.

Thirty minutes later as I descending the stairs after making myself presentable for the unwanted visitor, I could heard voice's,

Fantastic she was here already, must have used her super charged broomstick.

Plastering a fake smile on that I'm sure looked more like a snarl, I breathed deeply and pushed the door open.

"Why the hell did you do that" Brent was shouting.

"Because people want to know, that why" Debbie shouted back.

On hearing the door close she turned and faced me.

"What the hell is that on your neck" she gasped.

"And good morning to you too" sarcasm coming into play where this woman was concerned.

Ignoring me and turning back to Brent.

"She stayed the night in your bed? You slept with her, okay but just remember this is pretend it all ends in heartache in three months, sure you can fuck her if you need relief but kick her back to her own room for Christ sake, we can't have her getting the wrong idea here, now can we"

As I opened my mouth to berate this woman Brent beat me to the punch.

"Watch your mouth Debbie, she is staying here with me and we are giving our relationship a go, yes a relationship, we love each other and we believe it's the real thing"

"Brent listen this is what you're going to do..."

"No!" Shouted Brent.

"Christ Brent listen to yourself, she's a nobody a bloody hairdresser for heaven's sake, she'll ruin your reputation if you stay together, this was supposed to be an exercise in mending your image, I think you should, breakup now and I'll find someone more suitable for the task"

"Hey!" An angry Brent is not someone to be messed with I can tell you, the look on his face would melt the polar ice cap.

"Let it go Debbie, she's the woman I'm in love with and whether you like it or not we are together, if my fans don't like it well they can go to hell, now I suggest you as my employee cut it out or you can get out"

He didn't need to shout the tone of his voice carried all the warnings that he was not to be messed with and what he said was final.

Then the witch turned on the fake charm.

"Okay I'm sorry, I'm just thinking of your future, but if that's what you want I'll arrange an interview with Hollywood news services so you can announce it to the world"

Having calmed down Brent nodded.

"Good, now go and make the arrangements, Chrissie and I have plans for today and I'll talk to her about the other things"

Uh oh! I didn't like the sound of this other things talk.

Debbie smiled an insincere fake smile, before agreeing and heading out the door.

I for one didn't trust that woman as far as I could throw her, but she was Brent's employee, so I had to grin and bare it.

But there was a niggling doubt in the back of my mind, was she right, Brent was after all an actor, was this all an Oscar winning performance to convince the public and worst of all would the loss of my heart be classed as collateral damage.