1

Third person's POV

Jungkook gave his last hug to Minyoung before her coffin was been put inside the van.

Jungkook held his tears when he watched the van drove away. People didn't knew it was Jungkook because he was in disguise. Only Chaeyoung recognized him and they went to a secret place where they are having a talk.

"As her bestfriend, I feel sad too Jungkook. Stay strong." Chaeyoung patted his shoulder before she left.

He considered her as his real girlfriend, he actually loves her. He didn't cheated on her. His feeling towards Minyoung is true.

He thought that Minyoung is his world, now she is gone.

And his world fell apart.

--

It was 2 weeks after Minyoung's death and Jungkook still continues his life as an idol.

But he changed a bit. He wasn't happy and active like he used too.

Sometimes, he does his schedule like normal but there was no more of his happy aura.

"Kookie-ah, we have to continue our rehearsal." Seokjin said as he entered the rest room where Jungkook at.

"Ah, arasseo." He nods.

Sometimes, when the boys have nothing to do, Jungkook would disguise and sneaked out of the dorm secretly. He was going to the mall.

To My Sweets shop.

Chaeyoung is the one who handle it for now and he wanted to manage it too.

"Jungkook-ah! What the hell are you doing here? For the nth times?" Chaeyoung silently scolded him.

"I want to help this shop too Chae, don't you get it?" He huffed and Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"But they might recognized you Jungkook! You know how crazy people are right now? Especially all of your fangirls!" Chaeyoung remarked but he didn't care.

"Say anything, I don't care." Jungkook said as he wiped the glass display.

That was his everyday routine. He told the members about it but he didn't told his manager. Sometimes Bang PD would ask Jungkook's whereabout and they had to lie.

Jungkook did all this for good.

For her.