6

Flashback

Minyoung got out of the hospital, with pale face, tired eyes and she made her steps to a bench.

She sat there to rest for a while and she took out her phone. It was late at night and she decided to call someone.

-

"Sooyoung-ah.."

[Oh? Minyoung? You're still up?]

"Yeah. You know me. I always sleep late."

[Ah, waeyo? Why did you call?]

"Just to talk to you. How's the bakery?"

[The bakery is, okay. We just got some problems with the lack of workers. How are you sis?]

"I'm, not fine."

[Oh wae?! Are you sick? No wonder your voice sounds different.]

"Sooyoung-ah, I just want to tell you that I'm sorry if I have done any kind of wrong to you before. I'm sorry for being a stupid sister sometimes."

[Ey, why are you telling me this? Minyoung?]

"Sis, I'm dying. I don't know how long I can live after this."

[W-what? *chuckles* You are joking right? Don't play jokes with me eonnie.]

"I wish, but it's true. I'm sorry Sooyoung."

[Eon-eonnie! This can't be real? Eonnie.. *cries*]

"I'm sorry Sooyoung. But if you are willing, can you do me some favors?"

[What favor..]

"Please come live in Korea and take care of the house. You don't need to worry about your bakery. Take some months off. I've kept some money here for you too."

[I-erh..]

"And, I have a friend named Jeon Jungkook.."

[Waeyo? W-what's with him..]

"Make him happy if I'm gone. I believe you can do it for me."

[Make him happy? But why? How does he look like?]

"I'm sure you can find out about it Sooyoung. Thank you for everything. Goodbye Sooyoung."

[Eonni—]

-

Sooyoung woke up from her sleep and immediately went to the kitchen to make her breakfast.

She sat at the dining table while waiting for her toast bread. After taking a sip of her coffee, she took her phone to check her messages.

"Make him happy.." She mutters when she was staring at her phone. She was staring at her contact book and Jungkook's name was on it.

"Eotteokhae? What do I do? Call him? Text him? Wish him good morning? Ugh.." She ruffled her hair and sighed. She ends up putting her phone on the table as she was not ready to do those kind of things.

After having her breakfast, she took a quick shower and wore something nice to go out.

'Maybe I should buy him starbuck today, and give it to him.' She thought.

'But how do I even give it to him? He lives at a private dorm and it's impossible.' She sighed.

Sooyoung is just clueless about trying to get close with him. Just for Minyoung.