5

Jungkook stood there, not knowing what to do. He just doesn't believe what he saw with his two eyes.

He saw Minyoung. But, she passed away already.

"Speak up!" The girl yelled again.

Jungkook then blinked his eyes a couple of times. He was making sure that it isn't a dream or he not fantasizing anything.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook.." He said calmly.

The girl slowly put down the knife she was holding. She got flinched after hearing that name.

"You are the guy? Jungkook is you? You're Jungkook?" She asked again and he nods slowly. She exhaled her breath and adjusted the hat she wore.

"I'm Choi Sooyoung. Minyoung's twin." She bobbed her head.

Jungkook's eyes widened. He doesn't know anything about this. He doesn't know that Minyoung got a twin. Why didn't she told him about her before? That question kept repeating on his mind.

Sooyoung's cough snapped Jungkook out of his thinking.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo.." He greeted awkwardly. She replies with a small smile because she is not familiar with him too.

They both bit their lip, trying to think what to do.

"I want to talk about something." They both said in sync.

"Omona, urm, let's talk at the living room." Sooyoung said and they head to the living room.

"You must be close with my sister right?" Sooyoung asked and Jungkook gulped

"Ye-yeah.." He stutters. "But, she didn't tell me anything about you though. I didn't know that you are her twin." Jungkook stated.

Sooyoung started to play with her hands nervously.

"I hope we can be a close friend since we met.." She said shyly. Jungkook just nod and smiled.

"S-sorry about, just now. The knife thingy..I thought you are a thief or something.." She lowered her head and Jungkook chuckled.

"Gwaenchanayo." He said smiling.

It was like so fast for them to get comfortable with each other, and they exchanged phone number. Sooyoung probably know what she must not do when she got an idol's phone number.

--

Jungkook waited at an amusement park. It was night and there was no one there. He was waiting for Chaeyoung to come.

"What do you want to know about?" Chaeyoung's voice startled Jungkook as she started seating beside him.

"Okay, explain to me. How come I didn't know that Minyoung has a twin?" He asked with his forehead wrinkled. Chaeyoung stroked her messy hair before replying him.

"She wanted to keep it as a secret. I didn't know why. Sooyoung worked at a bakery in Japan so she got less time to spend her holidays with the family." Chaeyoung explained and Jungkook's lip parted.

"So, she knows about her mother's death? And then Minyoung's?" Jungkook asked and she slightly nod.

"Ah.."