3

Jungkook entered his room when the members were all asleep.

He took out the diary out of his bag and put it on the table. He turned on the his phone to be the torch for him to read the words.

Choi Minyoung 🌸

Her name was written on the first page of the book and Jungkook slightly closed his eyes and tried to not think of anything sad about her. He then flipped to the second page and read more.

The diary was been written this year which means all of the events happened are new.

--Dear diary,

Mom is still sick. I'm just worried about her. The medicines doesn't work enough and the hospital bills increasing. I can only pray to God for her health.

Get well soon eomma ㅠㅠ

Jungkook smiled upon reading her writing style and also her cute drawing on her diary.

--Dear diary,

My Sweets now have least customer but I'll try my best in making more money! Fighting!

--Dear diary,

I'm not sure about this feelings, but do I like him? Is he the right one for me? God help me right now. I feel lost.

Jungkook forehead creased, he knew that Minyoung is talking about him. It was after the blind date.

--Dear diary,

I decided to accept him. I became his girlfriend. But I hope it'll last. I'm not sure if this feeling is true or not..

--Dear diary,

My body became weak for some reason and sometimes I have headache. I don't know what is happening to me or maybe it is a sickness. Probably.

Jungkook heaved a sigh when he read the page. At that moment, Minyoung is going through the brain tumor symptom. But she didn't knew.

--Dear diary,

Today I've been to the hospital to visit the cancer kids, Jungkook was there too. Such a surprised to see him. He sang for the kids and it was really nice of him. He makes my heart skip a beat.

--Dear diary,

I feel alone and lost. Mom passed away. Jungkook was not be seen at all. I don't know where is he or what he is doing. He is missing. Does he even care about me? Does he even want to know my problem? I can't..

Jungkook sighed again. He feel terrible for not attending the funeral day. He feel terrible for been missing.

--Dear diary,

I feel soulless. I'm sick.
Jungkook I knew is gone. I became more sick. I don't know what to do. I miss him terribly but he doesn't know that. I don't care anymore..

He flipped the next page and it's empty. This was the last thing she wrote and Jungkook's tears came out.