18

Both of them were in the living room, sitting close together with soju on the floor. Sooyoung was drinking but Yoongi didn't.

"Yoongi-ah..." She murmured and he immediately turned his head to her. "Oh?"

"Are you good in..giving love advice? Because I need it.." She said, looking drunk.

Yoongi sighed after she asked that and he scratched his temple. "Uh, no. Sorry." He casually said.

"My..heart and my mind, doesn't feel right everytime I saw him.." She mutters while hitting her chest softly. "I feel like I'm oneㅡof the heartbroken girl in the world."

Yoongi continues being silent while listening to her talking. "You know what's funny?" Sooyoung chuckled before resuming again.

"I kept dreaming about the same person, everytime I sleep. Sadly...my dream wasn't happy at all. It felt like hell sometimesㅡI always end up crying and being left alone.." She said and gave a bitter smile.

"You know that isn't a dream. That's called nightmare." Yoongi remarked and her eyes widened for a while.

"I just can't differentiate both of it right..now. Argh pabo..." Sooyoung slapped her face, not that hard and chuckled. Not soon after that, she started sniffing and she cried.

"Why is this happening to me?..." She whined and Yoongi could only looked at her. He slowly reached out his hand to her back and patted her.

"Shush, you need to sleep." Yoongi then stood up and pulled her up from the floor but she just couldn't stand properly. At last, he had to bring her in bride style.

Her tears eventually stopped and she looked like she almost gone to sleep. "Yoongi ya.." She murmured as they were at the staircase. "What.." He said.

"You look like my grandpa.." She pointed at his face and Yoongi just shooked his head.

Yoongi tried to look for her room and found it after he saw a room door opened. Yoongi gently placed Sooyoung on her bed and covered her with her blanket.

He put a strand of her hair away from her face which was covering her nose. He smiled for a little and went to her desk.

There was nothing appealing about her room until Yoongi saw a picture of Jungkook between her books. He took it out and turned his head to Sooyoung who was sleeping.

"You liked him so muchㅡdo you?"

Yoongi put the picture back to its place and got out of the room. "Goodnight Soo."

+

does anyone ship sooyoung and yoongi though? lmao

his girl 2 ↠ jungkook [sequel]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें