14

"This entrance pass is important if you want to enter here, just show it to the security guard." He said while she was following him from the back.

Sooyoung was admiring the simple decorations inside the building.

"So, where are the other members?" She asked him and he scratched his grey hair.

"Urm, Namjoon and Seokjin are busy discussing something with the staff, Taehyung is in the dorm with Hoseok, Jimin went somewhere and I'm not sure about Jungkook." He said as we entered the elevator.

"Ah."

It must be their resting time of the week.

"Actually what is your relationship with Jungkook?" He asked and Sooyoung could feel her heart beats fast.

"We are justㅡfriends." She said, emphasises the 'friends' and Yoongi chuckled. "Well, I don't know if it's the truth or a lie."

Sooyoung pouted as he said that, what else should she say?

"Since you are close with Jungkook, did anything happen between you two?" Yoongi continued asking when they arrived at a certain floor.

"Why.." I muttered with sweats on my hand. He then turned around to look at Sooyoung.

"The thing is, Jungkook seemedㅡless focused lately. Sometimes he sat at practice room by himself and cried I think? We think he is stressed out, do you know anything about this?" He explained.

Cried?
Stressed out?
Jungkook?

"I-I don't know.." Sooyoung gritted her teeth upon hearing that. Lately Jungkook is being like that? But why?

"I don't know either, well, feel free to look around the building as long as you have the pass. I need to go somewhere, bye Soo." He ran and dissapeared from her sight.

"Aish, why people kept calling me Soo?" She huffed and went rounding the place.

Her tiredness from jogging through the city reduced when she entered the building with airconds everywhere and she felt quite relieved.

Suddenly she was at a silent place, only rooms were there. "Oh no, I'm lost. Yoongi oppa....."

She spin around to see if there was Yoongi but sadly she doesn't know exactly where he is. She doesn't have his contactㅡonly Jungkook, but she doesn't dare to call him. "Hell nah, I'm still upset with that handsome brat."

She felt lifeless walking through rooms and she stopped because her leg started to ache a bit. Her eyes narrowed at a door beside her, it was slightly open and how surprisingㅡJungkook was there. Looking sad.

"I'm stupid." Jungkook uttered by himself.

"ㅡstupid for not being good enough for you, Minyoung.." Sooyoung's tears formed and it streamed down her cheeks.

Jungkook rested against the wall and ruffled his hair. "I should have been there for you, you're sad and I didn't know that." He said again.

I want you to be my girlfriend.

If it is a yes, hold my hand.

Promise..that you will love me?

"I promise I'll try."

"Why?!!! I should have promised that. I should have promised to be with you all the time butㅡI can't.." Jungkook started crying and Sooyoung was too.

Sooyoung covered her mouth so that no sound will escaped her mouth. Her heart felt heavy, she wanted to calm him down so much.

You and Jungkook are just friends.

When you are upset, was he there?

"Mi-mianhae Jungkook." Sooyoung silently said.

"I'm sorry, Minyoung.." Jungkook then muttered.

Slowly, Sooyoung left the place while crying. She can't do anything.

Now she know why Minyoung requested such things to her.

Make him happy.