2

"Jungkook, you better stop sneaking out or else Bang PD will find out." Namjoon said, folding his arms.

"I have my ways and you guys just have to shut up about it. Okay?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow and started putting his stuff into a bagpack before leaving the dorm.

Namjoon just stood there, sighing.

Jungkook disguised himself like usual and took a cab to go to Minyoung's house.

After a few minutes, he arrived at the place and he could see Chaeyoung inside the house.

He twist the door knob and stepped inside the living room. He stood there for a while and stared at the surrounding. He never did enter her house before because he can only watched from outside.

He smelt the scent of the house, he recognized that smell. Rose. A perfume that Minyoung always used.

"Chae.." He muttered as he saw Chaeyoung arranging some of Minyoung's stuff into a box.

"Gosh Jungkook. Why aren't you a good listener?" Chaeyoung sighed.

Jungkook didn't care and put down his bag down on a chair.

Chaeyoung was keeping Minyoung's clothes inside a big box and Jungkook stared her weirdly.

"Why do you get to keep her stuff?" Jungkook asked and Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Her late mother once told me that if, Minyoung is gone, she wants me to keep her stuff. I'm her bestfriend." She said.

Jungkook nod in understood. When Chaeyoung was about to put a book inside a box, Jungkook stopped her.

"Wait.." Jungkook stared at Chaeyoung and she changed her gaze to the book.

"Oh no, Jungkook." Chaeyoung shooked her head.

"You can't take her diary." Chaeyoung remarked and Jungkook heaved a sigh.

"Chae please! At least give me, one of her stuff. Please." Jungkook begged amd Chaeyoung bit her lips. Hesitating to let go of the small white book.

"Okay, you can take it but at the end of the day, you must gave it back to me." Chaeyoung said sighing.

"Okay." Jungkook said and placed the diary inside his bag.

Soon, he left the house and went back to his dorm.

Deep inside, he wanted to read what is written inside it. He wants to know what else he have done wrong.