11

[Pabo, why don't you just post the thing then. Easy.]

"Bruh, do you think it is easy to give stuff to someone? Especially idols? You are not helping at all Sha.."

[Okay sorry, geez. I don't know okay. But it's your problem so, I'm out man.]

"Okay fine whatever. Bye bitch."

Sooyoung hung up her phone because her friend don't have any idea to help her at all.

Sooyoung sat at one of the benches near the street and still looking through the bracelet. She wonder why the bracelet looked very familiar to her or is it just her heart felt that way.

One more thing that is bothering her, Jiae.

"Geez, she is rude in a good way. I feel like I wanted to cut her tongue off." Sooyoung hissed.

"I just wanted to give this thing though, and she thought I'm one of his fan. Jungkook doesn't reply any of my messages right now. Aish!" She hit her thigh with her palm in unsatisfaction.

But soon later on, she went home. Forgetting about what happen to her.

When the day reached night, she was on the couch watching tv. The bracelet was placed on the coffee table. She was still mad because Jungkook didn't reply any of her messages and mad about that Jiae girl.

"So-Sooyoung.." She flinched when she heard the voice.

It comes out that Jungkook came to her house.

'What the fuck, I'd wish I've locked the damn door.' She thought and stood up from the couch.

But she didn't came to him, instead she folded her arms infront of him while giving an angry look.

"That bracelet, you left it." Her eyes darted at the table and Jungkook took it.

"What's with that face Sooyoung?" He asked with his soft voice which makes Sooyoung a bit surprised.

How he could be that hot?

"Leave now." Sooyoung remarked as she was about to go somewhere else. But in a split second, Jungkook held her wrist to stop her.

"You're upset right? I didn't reply your messages." He asked politely.

Sooyoung looked at his face and saw the 'I'm sorry' face he got. She wants to get mad but her heart felt otherwise.

"Sooyoung, I'm sorry."

"Umh.."

Jungkook without hesitation pulled her into a hug, with his chin on her head. He felt comfortable that way but on Sooyoung side, her heart actually beating fast.

It was just a small matter but how can he apologize in such a sweet way? This guy is innocent as hell.

"Okay."