8

"Uwaaaaaaa." Sooyoung burst out crying on her couch just as soon she arrived home.

She wished for someone to be there for her to hug, but the only thing she can hug was her knees.

She placed her chin on her knees which was covering her chest. That is her only hug.

Sooyoung usually doesn't cry that hard, but somehow this case hurts. Jungkook yelled at her and he didn't gave her chance to speak.

'GO!'

That word which came out from Jungkook's mouth made her scared and a bit nervous. She doesn't know whether if she wants to face him again. Sooyoung buried her face between her knees and cried even more.

Suddenly, in the middle of her crying moment, her phone vibrates which signals incoming call. She stopped crying for a while when she saw the name that appears on the screen.

Jeon Jungkook

Decline | Accept

"You wish I would accept." Sooyoung groaned and quickly tap decline eventhough he called again after that.

It was 6 pm and she was still on the couch, eating ice cream.

After she finished the last spoon of ice cream, she put the ice cream container aside and wiped her mouth with a tissue. She took off her black shirt only leaving her wearing a white singlet.

She planned to go to take a shower but a knock on the door was heard.

Her footstep to the bathroom stopped after she heard the knock. When it turns silence, she continued walking but again, double knock was heard. She rolled her eyes thinking about who would come to her house at that time.

She twisted the door knob revealing a figure infront of her eyes.

"Nuguseyo?" She asked.

The stranger immediately removed the mask he was wearing and Sooyoung quickly close the door but she failed. His foot blocked her from it.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows and Sooyoung gives a pout.

"You don't deserve to call me." She said and Jungkook chuckled. This girl turns different if she is mad.

"As a matter of fact, I saved you from getting reported from the security guard. If I wasn't there, you'll regret it for sure." He winked making Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"For your information, I don't even need your help back then. Why would I regret that?" She replies.

Jungkook ruffled his hair and sighed.

"Just, let me come in Sooyoung." He said in a soft voice which she never heard before. Sooyoung thinked for a while and she released her hold from the door.

"Sexy." He said and Sooyoung realized that she was on her singlet. She quickly snatched a towel from a rack and covered her body.

Jungkook then sat on the couch and comfort himself.

"For your information, this is my house so don't pretend like it's yours." Sooyoung said crossing her arms. Jungkook could do nothing but smiled looking at her action.

"Sooyoung, I just wanted to say sorry." He said as he stood up again.

"Sorry?" Sooyoung emphasis.

"Yes, sorry. I know you are upset because I yelled at you back at the dorm. And I could see some leftover ice cream on the table which means you were crying." He said getting closer to her. But Sooyoung didn't budge.

"You know that sorry never brought back anything." She remarked with a pissed off face.

"Sooyoung, mianhae." He said before giving a peck of kiss on her peach lips.

Sooyoung eyes widened and her heart skip a beat.

'Did he just, kissed me?' She thought.

Jungkook let out a smirk upon watching her reaction.

"Mianhae." He said and leaned his lips on Sooyoung's and the kiss deepens.