9

Sooyoung awakes after she heard a ringing tone. She stretched her arms and looked out of the window. The sun rays enters her room which means the day is sunny.

She rubbed her eyes and flinched when she felt some little movement on the bed.

'Jungkook?'

She thought as she saw his body besides her. He sleeps soundly and he was shirtless.

"What did I do with him last night?" Sooyoung mutters nervously. She tried to wake him up by poking him at the arm.

"Jungkook-ah..Jungkook!" She half yelled and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Ya, I thought you went home already." Sooyoung said to him as she was still sitting beside him on the bed.

"Erm, what time is it?" He asked.

Sooyoung looked at her alarm clock. "It's 10.45 am." She said.

"OH SHIT." He groaned. He turned to the side table and saw his phone light up signaling notifications.

-

Taehyung     30m ago
JungkOOK WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?

Jimin     27m ago
kook you are late wth where have u been gone

Namjoon     20m ago
Missed Call

Taehyung     15m ago
Missed Call

Seokjin     13m ago
Missed Call

Seokjin     6m ago
Missed Call

-

"Why didn't I wake up to their calls, shit. I'm a dead meat." He quickly puts on his shirt and jacket. He went to the bathroom to wash his face and adjusted his hair so that he will look like he went out for a while.

"You're leaving now?" Sooyoung stood at the doorframe as Jungkook was at the stairs.

"Yeah, I have to go. Bye." He bid and left the place.

"What the heck did I do with Jungkook last night." Sooyoung asked herself when she was standing infront of a big mirror at her room.

She gulped and stroked her hair nervously thinking that she would do something bad with him last night. Or maybe they just sleep together.

"Why can't I remember though?" She hit her temple and her forehead wrinkled showing some deep thinking is at the moment.

"Huh, whatever." She rolled her eyes and went to do her normal routine. "Oh, omona." Sooyoung arranged her bed and suddenly she saw a bracelet on one of the pillow. She take a look of the bracelet and realized something.

"This is, Jungkook's..." She mutters as she looked at the plain bracelet.

"This bracelet looks familiar though." She ruffled her hair.

"Scratch that." She put the  bracelet inside her pocket and went out.