19

After a few days, Sooyoung continued managing her shop despite Chaeyoung been to Jeju. She got a lot of customers lately since some stores are offering discounts. It makes the mall crowded with shoppers and foreigners.

While she was cleaning her shop, her phone vibrated 2 times and she could see messages appeared on the screen from afar.

'Oh? Who would messaged me?' She wondered.

'It couldn't be Chae, maybe Yoongi? Or Jungkoㅡehh, no way.' She shooked her head and took her phone.

Yoongi oppa 2m ago
Hey Soo, come meet me at Han River tonight ;) I'll be wearing a white hoodie.

"Ugh, he's asking me out now? I'm too embarassed to meet him. What if I did something to him when I was drunk? Shaking my head..and what's with the wink?" Sooyoung sighed and decided to reply him that she will be going.

She sighed for a while. "It's okay, pretend like nothing happened then."

-

Sooyoung arrived at the Han River, the place was crowdedㅡno kidding. It's been a while that she's been there and now she felt calm watching the river and the night scenery.

"White hoodie where you at?" Sooyoung started searching around the groups of people or family. She hates searching for people but she had to and she doesn't want to make it obvious.

"Oh?" Her foot braked when she saw a guy who totally wore a white hoodie, leaning against a tree. "I swear I'm gonna kick this guy's ass for letting me searching him in this big place." She muttered under her breath.

Sooyoung ran to him and hit his back hard looking angry but her anger promptly faded.

"You.." She hesitated and just by second she got pulled into his embrace.

"I missed you." He said softly and Sooyoung stood there in his embrace.

This time Sooyoung didn't want to cry.

Jungkook's hand slowly stroking her hair and she softly loosened the hug.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here? Where's Yoongi?" She asked and he chuckled.

"Yoongi is at the dorm, sorry for fooling you. I used Yoongi so that I can meet you. It worked." He smile genuinely. Sooyoung was too.

"But why?" She asked.

Flashback

Jungkook got into Yoongi's room when he came back home late at night. He wasn't asleep yet so he decided to talk to him.

As soon as Jungkook sat beside him, Yoongi raised his eyebrow making him confused.

"She's drunk." Yoongi casually said.

"Who?"

"Sooyoung. To be honest, I went to her house to bring her out but she rejected that and we end up having conversation at her house. But, she was drinking." Yoongi explained.

Jungkook looked shocked a bit and he gripped Yoongi's shoulder. "You didn't do anything to her right?"

"Woah calm down there bunny, I didn't do anything. What do you think I am? We had a talk that's all." He reassured him.

Jungkook bit his lips and put his hand away. "I pity her so much." Yoongi added. "Why?" Jungkook asked.

"Sooyoung lowkey loves you but she couldn't say it. She was thinking the same about you but the problem isㅡyou are an idol. That barrier makes it hard for Sooyoung to love you even more because she was afraid that she will caused controversies. Couple with an idol is everyone's dream you know? She is afraid to get bashed. And I fear you will get bashed too. But all I know is, she loves you eventhough she is in a rough condition."

Jungkook's eyes faltered and his heart was aching from knowing that.

"I gotta do it." Jungkook said.

"Do what?"

"Confess to her, like I did before. I care for her, hyung." Jungkook gave a bitter smile and Yoongi patted his back.

"You should do that. I care for her too, I don't like to see that cute girl sad. Don't worry, we'll keep this as a secret from the manager. This is for your own good and hers." Yoongi smiled.

End of flashback

Sooyoung's eyes widened upon hearing his explaination.

Now Jungkook knows what she felt about him. And now, she is really embarassed that her face heat up.

Jungkook chuckled when he saw her reaction. "Yah, don't be shy. I'm more shy to see you being like this." He said holding both of her hands.

"I'm notㅡsh-shy. Forget about it." She shooked her head.

"Sooyoung-ah." He called and her eyes turned to him. "Oh?"

"Since this place is hectic, I can't tell you what I'm gonna tell you." He said and Sooyoung tilted her head in confusion. "What, what do you mean?"

"Tomorrow night, go to the back of KBS building. I have something to confess. Arasseo?" He said, smiling genuinely.

Sooyoung's face was vivid red again, she then cupped her cheeks after she heard what he said. "C-confess?"

Jungkook then pulled her into a hug, a warm hug. He was really happy that he smiled ear to ear. Sooyoung blinked her eyes, making sure it wasn't a dream.

Unconsciously, she hugged him back and immediately forgetting all the conflict that happened between them. Somehow, meeting him again is her happiness.