20

Sooyoung smiled when she stood infront of the closet mirror. She was admiring the outfit that she wore, which was a white dress. Not too sexy, and not too simple.

She sat herself on the chair of her make-up table.

For the first time, she really want to look appealing infront of Jungkook. She started putting make-up and straighten her hair.

Her eyes turned to her small red clock which was showing 7.40, and she got 15 minutes before they are going to meet.

"Man, what's wrong with me? Why do I feel too excited to meet him? Gosh." She hit her temple and pouted.

"Confess." She uttered. She remembered that word, which suddenly makes her nervous when Jungkook said that yesterday.

"No way, is he going to.." She muttered while looking at her own reflection. She hopes that what Jungkook is going to confess doesn't let her down.

With that, she left her house and immediately calls for the taxi services.

She stopped by at a chocolate stores. She wanted to make it special and bought him some hazelnut chocolate and plus, he likes chocolate.

KBS building was just across the the store and she had to passed by the cars first.

It was a bit crowded and she saw the traffic light was red. She didn't want to be late and quickly crossed the road.

But in a split second, the chocolate she bought fell on the road and quickly she turned around to pick it up.

"MOVE AWAY!" Abundance of car honks was heard and Sooyoung turned to her left, only to see two lights coming closer to her in a fast speed and she was at a vulnerable state.

Screeching sound was heard.

She widened her eyes.

BAM.

--

After finishing their stage, the boys rested for a while and Jungkook was getting ready to go out first.

He waited at the back of the building while holding a bouquet of rose. He smiled upon imagining Sooyoung's reaction when he wanted to confess.

30 minutes later, she doesn't show up that he sat on the tar ground.

He messaged and called her but none of them had a response so he waited again.

"Where is she?" Jungkook looked at his watch. It's been a couple of hour he waited at the back and he still can't see her coming.

It was nearly late, the bouquet of roses he held was been put aside him and Yoongi came.

"Oh Jungkook, our van is here. Letㅡ" Yoongi was surpised when he see Jungkook being emotionless. "Jungkook ya, did she came?"

Jungkook simply shook his head. His eyes darted at the leaves on the ground not sparing a glance at Yoongi who was squatting beside him.

"It's okay, maybe she had problems. Come, let's go back." Yoongi said and helped Jungkook stand after arguing with his mind.

The bouquet was left there and he didn't care about it.