15

Sooyoung arrived home, but she sat at the doorstep. She got out of the building without telling Yoongi or anyone.

She was still crying.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook." She said.

The sky was orange and she sat there for a long time until it was dark. How she wish that she can rewind the time, and fix everything. Everyone wished for that.

Sooyoung started to be in a deep thought.

Minyoung is Jungkook's girlfriend, now I know the real thing. Jungkook regrets that he wasn't good enough for her. Conflict happened, Minyoung diedㅡand that's the most painful thing he faced and it was inevitable. Now, Minyoung wants me to make him happy so that he wouldn't be sad like before. But it's kinda complicated, because, we're just a friend. Jungkook, it's not easy to be by his side. I need to sacrifice myself and I want to bring back the old happy Jungkookㅡfor Minyoung.

-

"Sooyoung-ah, in a few days, I will fly to Jeju." Chae said. They were both inside a restaurant for a dinner. "J-Jeju?"

"Ne, I have a problem to be settled with my family and I hope that you could stay strong here, without me." Chae gave her a smile.

"Eish, do you hate being in Seoul that much with me?" Sooyoung pouted and started munching the dessert that she ordered.

Chae laughed for a bit. "Aniya. You are just like Minyoung though, complain and complain like a kid."

"How long are you going to stay in Jeju?" She asked and Chae started counting with her fingers.

"Urm, I don't know. Soo-ya, don't worry okay? You could just text or call me ay?" Sooyoung pouted again before nodding a couple of times.

Sooyoung decided to walk home as she doesn't want to ride a cab. The street wasn't crowded because people are already went back home. She loves being alone somehow.

She stopped for a while infront of 7-Eleven store. "Celebrity van?" She thought when she saw a black van parked infront of the store. She went close to it and she flinched as the van engine started.

"What are you doing?"

Sooyoung got startled when a girl approached her and immediately pushing her away.

"Ouch.." Sooyoung winced in pain. But when she looked at the girl, she knew who. "Jiae?"

"Ouh, you are that girl. The girl who stubbornly wants to give those boys a gift of yours right?" She sarcastically said and Sooyoung's sighed. Sooyoung didn't feel that scare meeting her and Jiae is the stubborn one for sure.

"I bet you act like a cutie girl infront of Bangtan and the other staff, but with meㅡyou are kind of rude." Sooyoung said and Jiae chuckled.

"Please, I'm only like this when I met a stubborn fangirl. Perhaps, you are a sasaeng? A psychotic sasaeng who acts brave enough infront of a staff like me. You gotta realized that eventhough you love your bias so much, you will never be theirs. Miss I-don't-even-know-your-name, I hope you can leave now and have a better life." Jiae crossed her arm with a smirk on her face.

"Piece of shit." Sooyoung utters.

"Mwo?!" Jiae yelled and raised her hand to slap her and Sooyoung closed her eyes. "STOP IT!"

Sooyoung opened her eyes and shivers ran through her body.

Jungkook..