12

It's been a week since she last met Jungkook and now they are like-doing their own stuff. She don't want to interrupt Jungkook's schedule or even text him.

Sometimes she felt uncomfortable of her friendship with Jungkook. They knew each other when Jungkook broke into her house, they hanged out, and then some kiss happened, a bit of accident and misunderstood, a bit of apologizing and poof, now they are back being a stranger-or something like that.

She doesn't even know her status with Jungkook with all the things that happened.

Sooyoung entered the cemetery alone in the morning. Her sneakers made contact on the black pavement and she walked to Minyoung's grave.

A smile formed when she saw a headstone with Minyoung's name carved on it.

She kneeled down beside it and put daisies on it, which is her favourites. She closed her eyes and prayed. After that, she cleaned her sister's grave and removed some rubbish and dead leaves from it.

She then sat comfortably, took out a bottle of water for a drink.

"Eonni, you are such a dummy." She said with a heavy sigh.

"Why did you want me to make Jungkook happy? It's awkward for me to do that because I just knew him, not like you. You are her boyfriend."

"But, what happen that makes you depressed beside having brain tumor? What happened eonni? You kept this hanging and I'm confused. You are hiding something from me but you won't tell. I bet Chae won't tell either."

"I'm such a stupid that I worked at Japan and didn't came home, and now I'm surpised hearing that you are dead, huh."

"Brain tumor, and it got passed to you, and y-you left."

Sooyoung's breath hitched and she started shivering in the inside, she started crying.

"It must be hard living with this kind of sickness right eonni? You are in your 20s, but you passed away. In a really young age.."

"I really wish that I got the brain tumor, not you eonni. I really want to see you happy with your life, with Jungkook. But why it must be you.."

Sooyoung's tears fell onto her hand and she leaned her head to the headstone. Her fingers traced the marble headstone with Minyoung's name.

"It should-have been me who died. Me, not y-you.."

"Minyoung eonni, I will always pray for you in the heavens. I will miss you, I'll try to grant your request. Saranghae."

She rose up from the ground and left the cemetery, feeling grieve.

-

"Chae-ah, feel my head." Sooyoung dragged Chaeyoung's hand to her forehead to feel her heat.

"It's just normal Sooyoung-ah, why?" Chae rolled her eyes and continued sipping her latte.

"Ah, I'm going crazy.."

Chaeyoung called a waiter to pay their orders and at the same time, Sooyoung laid her head on the table looking stressed.

"Actually Soo ya, I have exactly no idea what's wrong with you." She faked a wide smile and it faded again. "Ah, this must be about Jungkook right?"

"Chae-ah!" She quickly held both of Chaeyoung's hand and stare at her. "Do you think Jungkook already forgotten about me?"

Chae sighed and her eyes gazed at the street outside the cafe.

"You know that you both have no special relay, why do you care about being forgotten?" Chae said making Sooyoung loosed her grip of Chae's hand.

"I knowㅡ"

"Sooyoung-ah, don't worry about anything. You and Jungkook are just friends. Sometimes friends can't be by your side all the time. Friends can appear and at the same time, they dissapear." Chae's words made Sooyoung sad for a while.

She's true, and Sooyoung feel that she is the idiot one.

"One day they will be there to care about you, and the next day, you just gonna get through things by yourself." She continued.

"When you are upset, was he there? When he is upset, were you there? That's called friends. You can't expect too much."

"Arasseo.." Sooyoung nod weakly.