10

"Bangtansonyeondan are ready to start their performance in 3,2,1."

Sooyoung stood behind the KBS building where Jungkook and his members at and she waited for them to finish their stage. She couldn't get inside to watch because she didn't bought tickets.

She could sense that they are going to come out by the back door because there are two black van parked at the side of the road.

While waiting, she checked her phone and suddenly she heard the back door opened and Sooyoung was anticipating the boys to come out.

"Erm, excuse me? Who are you?"

A girl asked Sooyoung with her shocked facial expression. She doesn't know who she was. All she know is that she is wearing a simple outfits and she's holding some files and papers. Kinda pretty.

"I-erh, I'm Choi Sooyoung. You?" She asked back.

"I'm Jung Jiae or Jiae. One of BTS staffs. What are you doing here?" She asked while her eyes wanders at Sooyoung like she was a stranger.

"Is Jungkook busy? Because I wanted to meet him and give him this." Sooyoung showed the bracelet to her and Jiae eyes widened.

"Like, are you his close friend? Do you have any permission to meet him?" Jiae started to ask some questions that makes Sooyoung stuttered and her eyes sometimes darted inside the building to look for him.

"Well, I am a friend..." Sooyoung said half mumbling and Jiae raised her eyebrows.

"You look like their fans. Are you trying to take the opportunity to meet the boys and give them things? Because we don't allow that right now." She replied by putting a smile. Trying to look polite af.

"I'm here to give him this bracelet, that's all!" Sooyoung said, slightly rising her tone which makes Jiae flinched.

Jiae crossed her arms and heaved a sigh.

"Well, actually I'm not in charge in taking fangift and give it to them. So you might need to leave right now or else I call the security." Jiae took out her phone to show it to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung couldn't do anything but to give out a fake smile and she left without giving any replies.

"Good girl." Jiae silently muttered.

"Oh, hey Jiae. You were talking to someone did you?" Jimin came out from the building.

Jimin asked when he still has some sweats on his forehead.

"Yeah. It was nothing. You guys better go back quickly because you will be having your meeting.

One by one came out, Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin, Yoongi, Taehyung and lastly Jungkook entered the van.

"Annyeong!" Jiae bid to them when the van took off.

She smiled for a while but just by remembering her meeting with Sooyoung, her facial expression changed.