7

Calling Jeon Jungkook..

[Hey.]

"Urm hey. I'm wondering, do you want starbucks? I can buy it for you."

[Err, that is so sudden. No thanks. I can buy it my own.]

"Ah, it's okay then. Anyways, good morning Jungkook!"

[Good morning to you too.]

"Well, I was planning that I'm going out later. And I want to hang out with you."

[Ah, but, I got schedule.]

"W-well, okay. I can go by myself. I'm stupid, I forgot that you are an idol. Sorry. Goodbye!"

[Soo-]

-

"AH! That was so awkward oh my god." Sooyoung groaned and stroked her hair a couple of times.

'Why do I even do this..' She thought. Her mind is messed up when he thinks about Jungkook and nothing is going to stop it.

"I wonder what kind of schedule is he doing." She mutters with her palm under her chin.

"Sneak in." That word slipped out of her mouth and her eyes widened.

"Wow there Sooyoung-ssi, you are freaking crazy." She slammed the table with her hands.

"But, if you never try, you never know." She said.

"Let's do it." She said after having a deep thought.

She might be crazy, talking to herself. Eventually, she decided to go to their dorm.

Sooyoung had a black outfit all over her. She was sitting near the bushes which is close to the dorm area.

"Ah, this is how it looks like." She mutters and she turns on her camera.

*SNAP*

"Assa.." Sooyoung said when she took the picture of the place.

"Eherm." A cough was heard and she could felt a presence behind her back.

"What are you doing here?!" The guy scolded which startled her. The guy's body was built well and looks tough. It is a security guard.

"Come with me." The guard said and Sooyoung becomes nervous.

"Aniyeyo! I did nothing wrong! Please let me go mister." She pleaded but the guard doesn't chang his mind at all and grabbed Sooyoung's arm.

"Please mister!" She begged like she was going to die. The guard doesn't care and brought Sooyoung to a black car.

"Wait." Another voice said which makes them both turn around.

"Jungkook.." Sooyoung mutters and the guard looked at him.

"Jungkook-ssi, she was in the dorm area which is illegal and I need to bring her to the office." The guy said and Jungkook approached Sooyoung.

"I'll bring her to the office. You may go now." Jungkook grabbed Sooyoung's hand with a smile. "Ah, arasseo Jungkook-ssi." The guard finally left them and went somewhere else.

Jungkook brought her to a quiet place while Sooyoung kept whining for her innocent trouble.

"Jungkook-ah I didn't do anything, the guard jus-"

"What the hell are you doing here Sooyoung?!" He scolded as he held her wrist against a wall.

"I, err.." Sooyoung stucked at her words and she just couldn't look at Jungkook's eyes.

"You could be in a big trouble if that security guard brought you to the office to report about it. What are you thinking?" He said again.

She felt like she got attacked regarding what happened just now.

"I'm sorry.." Tears formed on her eyes but she was trying to hold it.

"Go away now." Jungkook let go of her wrist.

"Jungko-"

"GO!" He yelled.

With that, Sooyoung left the place and she cried silently.

Jungkook hit his temple and dropped on the ground. "Why the fuck did I do that.." He groaned in frustration.