Chapter 5

"Please go inside." The staff said to us. The five of us were waiting outside a conference room. I took a deep breath and let out a big sigh.

The day of the final screening came. Though i prepared myself thoroughly, i still cant help but get nervous.

We entered the room one by one, and the five of us stood infront of all the panelist inside. Neither of us have any idea of what will happen.

"Good morning." One of the panelist greeted.

"Good morning." The five of us bowed. I looked at each of the panelist and ohgosh! Taeyong is one of them!

I was calm and full of confidence when i entered but when i saw him, i suddenly felt nervous again. I should calm down. I want this job.

"Kang Sora, Lee Seoksoon, Kim Gyura, Han Rimin, and Im Yubin. So you five are the lucky finalist for the job as taeyong's road manager for a month. Do you have any idea of what will be the basis of choosing the winner?"

"No, sir." We answered in chorus. We sounded like military folks. I want to laugh but i contained myself.

"Taeyong-ssi. What do you think of the top 5?" Lee-sasangnim asked. This is the first time that i saw SMEnt's CEO personally.

"I don't really care. Choose whoever you like." He said. He seemed like he doesn't care. Should i be happy of his answer? Does that mean he isn't choosy?

Lee-sasangnim laughed.

"Okay. So we have 15 panelists including taeyong and I. The mechanics are simple. You'll just have to make taeyong laugh. If there are more than one who made him laugh, we'll make use of the 15 people here and vote on whose the funniest."

What?!

"Oho. Dont say this is useless and nonsense. Taeyong only laughs when he is on tv. He never laugh with other people except when he's with his friends. So if any of you made him laugh, or just make him smile, you're automatically the winner."

Wtf? I suddenly felt hopeless. How can i make him laugh in front of this people? I started to panic but i cant just give up. Many fans wished to be part of this but i am too lucky to be here. I cant waste this one time opportunity to get closer with taeyong.

I gathered all my courage and clenched my fists. I can do this!

The first four contestants tried their best but they failed. Not a single twitch from taeyong's lips was seen. Now it's my turn.

"So if Im yubin-ssi failed too, then we'll have the top 6-10 attend this screening too."

I suddenly felt pressured. Why of all things is the screening like this?

I walked forward but i was too conscious that my right foot tripped on my left foot.

Ohshit!

I tried to hang unto something but there are nothing on my reach. Before i fell, i saw taeyong with his poker face on.

This is so embarassing!