Chapter 20

Jaehyun Pov

What was that?

I know i have hurt him a lot but what is wrong with him? Did something happen between Yubin and him?

I walked towards my car and when i was about to open the door on the driver's seat, a familiar voice called me.

"Jaehyun?"

I turned around to see who it is and was a bit surprised.

"Jinri?"

"How.. have you been?"

I smirked at her.

"How can you even ask me that?"

"I'm sorry. Can we talk?"

"Talk about what, Jinri? Can you just please leave me alone? I dont want to get involved with you anymore. Jebal."

I then immediately got in my car and sped up.

As i looked at the side mirror, i can see her standing, looking so lonely. I had enough of her. She said she didn't want me and she wants taeyong. I couldn't take if she asked me to help her.

I just want her out of my life. For taeyong's sake. For our friendship's sake.

Yubin Pov

I didn't notice the door had opened. I was shocked when someone walked in front of me and stumbled on my foot. It hurts.

I immediately curled up and reached for my foot. I was crying for god's sake. My emotions are now in a mess. I was sad and hurt for a moment there then suddenly i was surprised and hurt my foot.

When i looked at who it was, it was taeyong.

He started to act friendly with me and i was just too dumbfounded by his sudden change of attitude towards me.

I really dont get him.

His mood changes suddenly. I just cant keep up with him. I wanted to know more about him in order to understand him. But he always draw a line between us. Is this what a fan and an idol should be? He's within my reach but why do i feel like he's still too far away?

His fans became his fans because they like him for who he is. Despite showing his true self, his real personality, they still loved him. They accepted him.

So i should too.

I'll take it slow and know more about him.

I tried to get up but my foot really hurts. Just how much weight does he have to be that heavy?

"I'll help you." He said. He assisted me until i managed to stand up.

"I'm fine now. You can go." I said.

"No. We should put something on your foot. You wont be able to move freely."

"I said I'm fine. Your schedule tomorrow is packed so you have to rest. Just go."

"I just cant leave you here. What if something happens to you on your way home?"

"I'll be fine. Just.. Just leave me. I'm a bother to you, arent I?"

He stayed silent. He looked sad and he couldn't utter a word.

"If you dont want to leave then I'll leave first." I walked, limping.

"I didn't mean what i said to you earlier." He said. I stopped at the doorway.

"It's fine. Forget about that." I said.

"No. I just cant forget about it. I'm really sorry. I was just worried that you wont come back."

He what?

He sighed. "People tend to leave me. They all did. Even the people i trusted, they betrayed me and left. I just thought you left because you hated me."

I turned around and looked at him. He bowed his head.

"I hate you. I really do." He lifted his head and looked back at me. "You're mean, you have high temper, you always argue with me, and you always get angry." He looked so regretful. "But I wont leave you. I'm your fan, remember?"

He smiled.

"My clumsy fan." He said. He then walked towards me. "I'm really sorry, okay?"

"But this doesn't mean i forgive you. Well, i admit i also did something wrong. So I'm sorry too." I said.

"I wont forgive you easily either. So we're even now." He said.

I scoffed.

"I'll take home. I'll take responsibility for hurting your foot." He said. "And dont refuse. Jebal." He added.

I sighed and just agreed to it.

Well, it's better this way. Making a big deal out of this would make it worse.