Chapter 45

After four years..

I already graduated two years ago. Right after I graduated, I immediately looked for a job and luckily, I get to work in a big company.

Taeyong and I only meet like, three times a week. Mostly, it's night time affter working hours. Although he don't have a fixed working hours, he always make time for me.

We get dinner together or we just go have coffee somewhere.

While I was studying, many people recognized me as his girlfriend right after seeing me in tv.

I won't deny I had haters because of that. The worst thing I ever experienced was having my locker room vandalized.

Some crazy girls destroyed my books. But aside from that, I was lucky not to experience some physical attacks.

I survived.

But now, it already seem normal to everyone. They got used to Taeyong having a girlfriend.

Especially now that Taeyong became very nice and generous to his fans.

He gave them so much love and gratitude.

It's our fourth anniversary tomorrow.

Four years, huh?

I smiled at the thought that we have been through so much in the past years, but we still stood strong together.

We won't be seeing each other today so I guess I have the time to buy him a gift after work.

Tomorrow is my day off too.

The timing is just right.

"Yubin-ssi, aren't you going home yet?" Hyerim, one of my co-workers asked as she prepared to leave the office.

"I have to go somewhere. Take care on you way home." I said.

"Arasseo. You too." She said before leaving.

I also wore my coat and prepared to leave. I was about to leave my desk when I realized I left something.

My car key.

I went back and looked for it.

I forgot to put it inside my bag when Hyerim checked out my key chain earlier.

It's not really my car yet because I haven't paid it in full yet. I bought it in installments.

Anyway, it won't be hard for me to commute everytime I get tasked to go do something outside of the company.

A car is very useful here in South Korea.

I then headed to the parking lot and boarded my car.

I got my driving license a year ago. I was so happy when I got it.

Now I feel more like a citizen of South Korea.

It was the first achievement I had after I got hired.

I then drove towards a mall. I parked and went to department store inside.

I went to various stores.

I checked all men's sections and I realized it was hard to choose a gift for an anniversary.

In the perspective of a working person.

The past anniversaries we had, since I was only a student, I only bought him less expensive gifts.

But now that I am working, I want to give him something a working girlfriend can give.