Chapter 13

Yubin pov

Taeyong had started his photoshoot. The location is a little open so his fans crowded around the set. Good thing we asked for a security support. The crowd is very loud but taeyong kept his composure and just went on with the shoot.

On his break time, he had his retouch and i gave him a bottle of water.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

"No." He replied.

I took out tissues and wiped his sweat. He didn't budge and he didn't complain. I felt a little happy because at some point, i felt useful to him and he acknowledged my existence.

Even though he was busy with his phone, i still felt relieved that his temper had already went down.

The makeup artist is doing a retouch when she accidentally tripped on taeyong's foot and she fell on taeyong which made the bottled water spill on him. His phone got drenched. Worst, it fell on the floor.

Shit. Taeyong looked furious.

"I'm.. I'm so sorry!" She apologized repeatedly.

"You think your apology would fix my phone?"

"Ye? N-No."

"Pick that up." He ordered.

"Taeyong.. ssi.." i muttered. I wanted to stop him but he looked scary. His bad temper got triggered.

"Y-Ye.." the makeup artist said as she bent down and picked his phone up.

I heard his fans murmuring, saying that it was the girl's fault. Of course, what do you expect of his fans? They'll defend him.

But why do i feel different despite being his fan?

She then handed the phone to taeyong. He grabbed it angrily. I then signaled the makeup artist to leave at the moment.

Taeyong leaned back at his chair he kept on blowing airs. He's calming himself?

I read a lot of negative feedbacks about him while i was stalking him before. I didn't believe a single thing and just made myself believe that he's the good guy i know.

But i now, i'm staring to see the real him.

I cant help but wonder who he really is. I still consider myself as his fan but my outlook of him starts to change. Maybe he's just experiencing some problems right now that's why his mood is so bad.

It's too early to assume.

We have just been together for two days now. There's still a long way ahead of us.

More time for me to get to know him well.

"Taeyong-ssi," he didn't even look at me "would you like to eat ice cream?"

"What am i, a kid?"

"No. I just thought you needed something to cool you down."

He scoffed.

"I need nothing. Not the ice cream, not you."

"You'll need me someday." I said. What the heck am i saying? I'm getting too ahead of myself.

"What did you say?"

"Uh what i meant was-" i shook my head and waved my hand simultaneously.

"Let's resume the shoot!" The photographer called out.

Phew. That was close. He was about to swallow me whole.

"I'm not done with you." He said as he glared at me.

Oh crap.