Chapter 12

I couldn't believe my eyes. Jung jaehyun, the solo singer who immediately made it big in his debut. He debuted way before taeyong but i heard they became friends since taeyong became a trainee.

"Ya, aren't you in Japan?" Taeyong asked, looking surprised.

"I just came back this morning." Jaehyun replied. "I heard you have a new RM. Is it her?" He looked at me.

He's looking at me!

Shit. He's so handsome in person. I like his voice aside from his good looks. He is my second bias. Second to taeyong.

"A-Anyeong haseyo! I'm Im Yubin." I introduce myself. I then smiled at him.

"Oh. It's good to meet you." Jaehyun was about to shake hands with me and i was so glad but taeyong butted in.

"Ya, stop flirting with him. Let's go." He said to me.

What the heck was that? He calls that flirting?

"You're leaving already?" Jaehyun said.

"Ne. I still have a shoot to attend to. Let's hang out some other time. Okay?" Taeyong smiled at jaehyun. So they really are good friends. How cute.

"Oh kurae. Call me when you have time. I might have the time as well." Taeyong tapped his shoulders.

I bowed my head as a sign of goodbye to jaehyun.

"See you around." Jaehyun said to me.

I smiled. I was so happy then.

When we arrived at the van, taeyong smirked at me.

"Ya, you didn't come here as jaehyun's fan. You came here to work for me. So stop flirting." He said to me coldly.

"I wasn't flirting! You're the only one thinking like that." I protested.

"You think i don't know that you like jaehyun?"

"What? Of course i like him. He's my bias too."

"So you only used me to come to SMEnt and see him?"

"Of course not! Didn't you hear i said the word 'too'? And what's wrong with liking him? I'm just a fan. Besides he's your friend."

"Doesn't matter, you liar."

"Liar?! I came to SMEnt because i am your fan. What's wrong with you?"

He just stayed silent. I stopped talking then.

I almost forgot that there are other staffs with us in the van. A cold atmosphere lingered inside the van until we reached our destination.

What the hell is wrong with him? He's so hot-tempered. Is he insecure with jaehyun? Perhaps not. They're good friends as i have seen.

So what could it be?

Taeyong Pov

My friend, huh?

I almost laughed when she said that.

I really can't contain my temper. How could she act flirtatiously with jaehyun in front of me?

When i first came to sment, lee-sasangnim treated me well, as well as the other trainees despite my bad attitude then.

They didn't know about my past except for the sasangnim and some chosen employees. Jaehyun is the first guy who approached me. He just recently debuted by the time i became a trainee.

We became friends despite my cold treatment towards him. Our friendship went on, we drink on cold nights, he treats me to meals when he's on a break, we spend time on videoke, we play basketball, and we even do the cheesiest thing that two guys would do. Watching a movie together.

We were still friends even after i debuted. He was so happy about it. And so am i. I also met new friends through him.

Until one day, after a month of my debut, i met a girl on set of my performance at Music Bank. She was my fan. She became a trainee at SMent, and there on, we became closer.

She supported me, understood me, and she helped me become a good person. So literally, she suddenly meant the world to me.

I introduced her to jaehyun. They also became good friends.

And when i confessed to her, she rejected me. She said, she fell in love with jaehyun.

I confronted jaehyun and he said, he can't ignore his feelings for her. He didn't want to destroy our friendship, but he can't give her up.

Since then, we stopped spending time together and stopped being friends.

To avoid any issues, we decided to act friendly in front of other people. That girl couldn't even look at me in the eyes. In the end, she left the company. I dont know what happened to them after that. I never had the urge to ask.