Chapter 30

I was about to take my shoes off but it was pretty hard without taking a seat.I was trying to think what to do when Taeyong suddenly kneeled down. Ohmygod.

"Give me your foot." He said as he reached out for my foot. He then took the shoe off my foot. He then put an indoor slipper in.

He stood up and went inside as I followed him.

I'm not surprised to see that it's quite big for one person to live in.

"Waaah. Don't you feel lonely living alone?" I asked as I kept on looking around.

His kitchen and dining room is divided by a counter, more like a bar. The living room and dining room is connected without any walls in between. He took a bottled water from the fridge and sat on one of the stools in the counter. He gulped half of the water.

"I'm used to it." He replied.

"Where are your parents?" I asked. He glared at me. Was I too insensitive to ask? "Well, you don't have to answer if you don't want to." I added.

"Your room will be that one," he said as he pointed at one of the doors in the corridor beside the stairs, "the first door at the right. There's a comfort room inside. Use whatever you need."

"Komawo." I nodded shyly. He then stood up and left the bottled water at the counter. He passed by me and headed upstairs.

"This is my room." He said as he held the doorknob of the door upstairs."Don't disturb me when I'm inside." He said clearly. I nodded my head. "Also, feel at home. Watch tv, eat, or whatever."

My eyes widened. I'm glad he said that.

"Don't worry. I'll only stay here for tonight. I can go home tomorrow."

"Kurae. Good night." He said.

"Good night." He then went inside his room. I went to check my room and my jaw dropped when I got inside. Daebak.

I then searched the cabinets, and lastly the comfort room. "Wow. This is really daebak." I muttered excitedly. The comfort room is filled with a variety of shampoos and soaps. It has a tub, a shower, and a toilet bowl with an automatic flush.

I decided to take a bath and cook a nice meal. I went to the kitchen and saw Taeyong run down the stairs. It's my first time to see him wearing regular clothes. You know, clothes when you're home.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'll buy dinner."

"I'm about to cook something. I'll just cook for you too." He looked like he was about to refuse but he ended up agreeing. He went to me and he sat on a stool in the counter.

"You don't know how to cook?" I asked.

"I know but I'm too lazy to cook."

"Oh, really?" I teased him with a pestering look.

"I should just go out and buy food." He stood up and was ready to leave.

"Ya! Arasseo. Arasseo." I stopped him. "You're a good cook. You're a good cook." Waaah. Jinja. He sulked easily. He glared at me again. His glares are in quota already. I smirked.

"You easily adjusted, huh?" He said as I put on an apron.

"I'm just obedient." I said.

"What?"

"You said to feel at home. So I did." he smirked. "You're slow." I added.

"I'm not. My comprehension is just too extraordinary that I cannot get down on your level of comprehension."

"That's a long explanation. I'm shook." I said out of sarcasm. He then smirked at me and he transferred to the living room and watched tv.

"Ya, is your foot okay?" He shouted.

"Eo. I can walk without the clutches." He then kept quiet.

I'm so glad that everything I need is in the kitchen. I'd love to stay and cook in the kitchen.

"Taeyong-ah! The food is ready." He then turned the tv off and he came to the dining room right after I called him. He looked surprised when he saw what I prepared.

Before I started eating, I waited for him to take a bite first. I'm confident with my skills in cooking but I feel nervous if Taeyong would like it. He then scooped a spoonful of the soup.

"So how is it?" I asked.

He ignored me and he just kept on eating. So does that mean that he likes it? I couldn't help but smile.

"I ate well. Thank you for the food." He said after he put his chopsticks down.

He then stood up and cleaned up the table.

"I can do this. Just go and rest." I said.

"My pride won't let me leave and let the injured do all the work." He said as he took the plates and bowls to the sink.

"Just go and rest. I'll clean everything up." He said as he took the plates from my hands.

"No, No. I will help you." I insisted. "A top star like you shouldn't do things like this." I added. I pushed him aside.

I froze as I was turning the faucet on when he suddenly held my arm. I looked at him and he was looking at me too. His hand is so warm. His stares were like piercing me through. Is he trying to say something?

"Just go and rest." He said, still looking straight in my eyes. My heart skipped a beat. I gulped. My eyes were fixed at him and my mouth was partially open. I don't even know if I'm still blinking.

"Ya, aren't you going?" He asked.

"Eh? But I-"

"I'll kiss you if you don't leave. Now." He said before walking towards me, still holding my hand. My mouth widened. I intend to say something but I could not utter a word. I'm stuck.

Kiss?

I'm still processing what he said. The word 'kiss' kept on lingering in my head. I only snapped out and got back to my senses when I realized that his face is just a few inches away from me.

"Go. Now." He said. His breath touched my nose. Ohmygod.

"Y-y-y-ye." my heart beat got faster. I ran to my room and my legs got weak. He was so close. I can feel his breath. I got that tingly feeling.

I held my chest and feel my heart beat.

He will kiss me?

Is he crazy??!