Chapter 10

Yubin Pov

Finally, today's schedule is done. Taeyong's fanmeet was successful and we managed to go back to the company.

We gathered at a conference room when we returned.

"Good work everyone!" I said before the staffs dispersed.

Taeyong just sat there, looking restless.

"Taeyong-ssi, aren't you going home?" I asked.

"Ya, hyungsang." He said.
*hyungsang = ugly face*

"Hyungsang?" I repeated.

"Ne. You. What do you think of me?" He suddenly asked. What the hell?!

"Eeehh?!"

"Quick! Answer me."

"W-What do i think of you? Well.. You're good-looking, a talented rapper, and kind to other people. I used to think you're nice too but i changed my mind. That's out of the list."

He laughed.

"I see. You may go now." He said.

"B-But why did you suddenly ask?"

"Nothing. Just dont concern yourself over a trivial thing."

"Arasseo. But if you need someone to talk to, I'm here to listen." I said.

"Ya, hyungsang! Dont get too full of yourself. We're not friends. Got it?"

Waaah. What a very not-so-nice guy.

"Dont call me hyungsang! You byeontae." I said.
*byeontae = pervert*

"W-What did you just say?! Byeontae? Me?!"

I immediately ran out of the room. I can still hear him shouting.

"Ya!! Ya!! Come back here!!"

I just laughed. We look like a bunch of kids playing around.

Taeyong pov

That ugly face!

How dare she call me pervert! I didn't even do something perverted to her.

I scoffed.

Anyway, that made my mood better. I got tired from the crowd at the mall earlier. She really do believe what she saw before. To her, i'm a kind guy.

All she had to know is that i'm not the guy she knows. I'm the bad guy.

Yubin Pov

I immediately laid down my bed when i arrived home. I got tired. We only did two of taeyong's schedule today but i feel exhausted.

"Yubin!" I heard woobin oppa calling me. I then got up and went out to meet him.

"You home?"

"Ne. I called you the whole afternoon but you're not picking up. I got worried."

"Ah, sorry oppa. I was busy."

"What? Busy in what? You dont have classes on Saturdays." He did groceries. He put out vegetables and meat from a paper bag and placed them on the fridge.

"I applied as a road manager. Well it's only a one-time deal. The contract lasts for a month."

"Road manager? Ya, yubin-ah. You should focus on your studies. Dont get distracted." He kept on organizing the groceries.

"I know oppa. It's a special treat to his fans and i just so happen to get the position. I promise i wont get distracted." I smiled at him.

"A treat to his fans? Are you talking about..." he seemed a little surprised. Did he know about it?

"Lee taeyong." I said.

"Whaaaat?!"

My eyes widened. Why did he yell?

"Oppa! You startled me. What are you so surprised about?" I said. "Wait. Dont tell me you're working at..."

"Ne. SMEnt. I work there. Only us made an event like that. I lagged at first until i realized that you're referring to our event."

"No way." I cant believe my oppa works as a manager at SMEnt. I feel proud about it.

"Yes way. Why of all people would it be you?" He sighed.

"Why? What's wrong about that? Won't you like it? We'll be working at the same company." I giggled.

"Have you met taeyong?" He grimaced at me.

"Ne. Why?"

"Just be careful and don't make mistakes while working with him. You dont know him too well."

"Arasseo. As i can see, he's not that nice. But he's kind and handsome." I chuckled.

"Stop fangirling in front of me. If we see each other at the company, act naturally. Okay?"

"Neeee."

"If they knew you're my sister, they'll say we've given you special treatment.  You understand me, right?"

"Ne, oppa. Dont worry." I smiled at him.

"I'll cook dinner tonight so wait for a while." Oppa said.