Chapter 11

I slowly opened my drowsy eyes. I dismissed the alarm on my phone and lazily got out of bed. I went to the bathroom directly and took a bath.

I got dressed, brushed my teeth and decided to skip breakfast. Mondays are always a drag.

I took a peek at oppa's room before i left and i guess he already went to work.

I took a bus going to school. While i was on my way, i looked through my phone and checked taeyong's schedule for the day. Good thing he didn't have any scheduled activities this morning.

"So after lunch he has a photshoot for Elle Magazine." I muttered.

Then after the shoot, he have to start practicing for his upcoming concert tour.

When was it again?

So on my last week as his RM, his concert tour will begin. I guess i'll be able to accompany him around that time.

"Yubin-ah~!"

As soon as i entered our room, kangsoon ran to me and she linked her arms with mine.

"Joheun achimnida nae chinguya~!" *good morning my friend* she said.

"Ya, you need something from me, right?" I said. She's so cheesy today.

"Oh? How did you know?" She said looking surprised.

"Waaaah. You really dont know how to hide your emotions, huh?"

"Hehe."

"So what do you want?"

"Uhm.. you work with taeyong, right?" She whispered.

"Eo. So?"

"Can you ask him to sign an autograph for my yeodongsaeng?" *yeodongsaeng = younger sister*

"Whaaat?!"

"Please. I'm asking you a favor." She pleaded.

"Ya, if you only knew-" i stopped. I didn't have to tell her about how taeyong acted towards me. I sighed. "Just this once. Okay?" I said.

"Yes!! Thank you nae chinguya~"

"Okay class settle down." Our prof arrived. We then went to our seats and he started his lecture.

When i finished my classes, i immediately went to the company.

"I'm sorry kangsoon. I wouldn't be able to eat with you for the next few days. I'll be busy." I said as i packed my books.

"It's okay. And dont forget, ne?" She winked.

"Arasseo. I'm leaving. Bye." I waved at her and headed out of the room.

I rode another bus going to the company. I encountered heavy traffic and my stomach started to growl.

Damn. I forgot to buy lunch on my way.

When i arrived at the office, i saw taeyong sitting at my chair. They actually gave me a table where i can work with paperworks or where i can rest every time. It's like i'm a regular employee.

"A-Annyeong Haseyo." I greeted him. He looks grumpy.

"You're late." He said.

"I-I know. I had a class this morning and i was caught on traffic so.."

"I had to move the photoshoot for another hour because of you. Don't you know how embarassing is that?"

"Ne. I'm so sorry." I bowed my head.

He let out a big sigh.

"Taeyong, take it easy on her." A guy popped out of nowhere. My eyes widened when i realized who it was.

Jung jaehyun?