Chapter 9

We got back at the van and we ate the food. We shared some fries with taeyong and he accepted it.

"By the way, where did you find my wallet?" I asked.

"I was on my way to the comfort room when i saw a wallet at the entrance. I opened it and saw your ugly face." He said.

Whaaaaat?! Ugly face?!

Sana, Domi and ahjussi laughed. I cant believe he just said that.

"Then i saw you were still far from the counter so i went to the comfort room first. When i got out, you were panicking. That's when you called me. I almost laughed out loud when i saw your face."

"I wasn't panicking." I said in a calm way. I wanted to yell at him but i stopped myself. He's starting to get on my nerves. This cant be. This isn't the taeyong i know!

"Ahjussi, let's head to Yongsan now." I said.

Taeyong pov

I was right.

Teasing this girl is more than enough past time for me. She's so easy to read.

I saw the recorded video of their interview. She said that she saw me two years ago feeding the beggars. I laughed. She had mistaken that deed as an act of kindness. I was just tasked to feed the beggars who collected money for our organization.

I was a delinquent.

The neighborhood rascal.

My past is not something to be proud of. I know that. But i couldn't change it. My life has been a total mess since my parents got separated and my sister died.

If she knew the truth, about the real me, what will she do?

Yubin Pov

We finally arrived at the mall where the fanmeet will occur. As expected of taeyong, his fans crowded the mall. We still have an hour before the fanmeet. We went to the mall's atrium and went backstage.

When people saw taeyong, the place was suddenly crammed by his fans. Despite the help of the mall's security personnels, we still struggled going to the backstage.

I was suddenly pulled by a fan and i got squeezed between them.

I tried to get back to taeyong but i was sandwiched among them.

Dafuq.

It hurts. They kept on pushing at each other. I have never attended a fanmeet so i never experienced such phenomenon.

Then suddenly someone held my hand and pulled me in. Thank god someone helped me. I got back on track and saw taeyong holding my hand. I was surprised for a moment there.

"Don't get lost." He said. I blushed. That wasn't something to be flattered about but his grip on my hands gave me a tingling feeling.

"Uh, ye." I said. He let go of my hand and we continued walking through the crowd and finally, we got off them.

"That was so tiring." Sana said.

"You bet." Domi agreed. I was panting but taeyong just stayed calm.

"Taeyong-ssi, the emcee will introduce you any minute from now. So please stand by." The staff said.

"Arasseo." Taeyong replied.