Chapter 7

I was half an hour early when i arrived at SMEnt. I passed by some famous idols.

Waaaaaah. Taemin from Shinee and Kai from Exo are coming my way! What should i do?!

"A-Annyeong haseyo." I greeted.

"Annyeong haseyo." They both replied back.

Damn! I suddenly felt fortunate being able to walk freely on halls filled with celebrities. Seems like this would be normal starting today.

That was a good way to start my day. I hope everything goes well. I went to the staff room and met some sunbaes.

"Sit down. I'll orient you." The girl the other day who told me to come today said. I sat down properly and paid attention to her.

"I'm Lee-sasangnim's secretary, Kim Sohyun. Okay. So you will be taeyong-ssi's RM for a month. Your job is to accompany him whenever he has a schedule, organize his things, and make sure you keep track of his schedules everyday. If he misses one, it will be your call."

"Ne, i understand."

"I will give you his schedule for your first week later. You have to follow up if there are any changes on it. And then, since you have a class, you can freely attend them and whenever taeyong-ssi has a schedule during your class, have one of the staff take over you. As i can see, your class schedule is not that hectic. Your classes starts at 8am everyday. On MWF you're free from 12nn onwards and on TTh you're free from 10am onwards."

"Ne. I can handle that."

"And of course, as an RM, you have to take good care of his image. If you see something is wrong, you immediately find ways to make it right. Keep an eye on sasaengs."

She flipped the paper she's holding.

"Dont ever lose sight of him whenever you're together. Prevent him from getting hurt." She paused. "Well, that's all there is regarding taeyong-ssi. So now, let's discuss about you."

"You will receive your salary every fifteen days. So in a month, you'll be paid twice. Your expenses during your working hours such as snacks and stuffs will be covered by the company. So that's all. Enjoy your whole month with taeyong." She smiled at me.

"Thank you." She handed me a piece of paper.

"This is his schedule for today until next Saturday."

I read it. For today, he is scheduled to guest on a radio show at 1pm. Then a fan meet at 5pm until 7pm at Yongsan. So my job starts today?

"As you can see, he has a schedule at 1pm. Have his hairstylist, and makeup artist prepare and bring taeyong at the makeup room by 11am. As an RM, time management is important. Ah, dont forget to prepare his wardrobe. It's your job."

"N-Ne, i understand."

"Here is his number. Contact him, tell him his schedule for today, and tell him what to do. Good luck on your first day." She tapped me on my shoulders and she left me.

I glanced at my watch and it's 9:30am. I have to call him now.

I can't believe that i have his number and i can even call him. The guy i once admired on tv is now within my reach.

"Yoboseyo? I'm Im Yubin, your road manager for a month."

"What is it?" He asked. Seems like he didn't care at all. He sounded like he just woke up.

"Ah ye. You have a radio show guesting at 1pm so you should be here at 11am."

"Arasseo. I'll hang up now."

"Ne. Please dont be la—" That guy. Is he usually like that? He hung up on me before i could even finish my sentence. I'm sensing this job wouldn't be easy.

I can do this.